Check your account email address ×

Bernie Supporter who says it like it is

At least she has a clue about the Clintons unlike so many other sheeple out there.  I don't think Trump is a real good alternative, but we really don't need another lying, cheating, corrupt Clinton in the White House.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

At least she has a clue about the Clintons unlike so many other sheeple out there.  I don't think Trump is a real good alternative, but we really don't need another lying, cheating, corrupt Clinton in the White House.

We could vote in Gary Johnson 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

We could vote in Gary Johnson 

We need a choice that has a chance to keep them out of the White House.  I'm really starting to believe the folks who say whole thing is rigged

27 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

holy fuck.....  can you imagine living daily with that as your significant other???

I don't think I could live with anyone who's job or hobby is politics, for any party.  What a miserable hobby.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Her looks has nothing to do with her telling it like it is. 

im not talking about her looks.....  I would rather have a neighbors with a roosters then her next door.  Her poor husband!

Edited by BOHICA

36 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

im not talking about her looks.....  I would rather have a neighbors with a roosters then her next door.  Her poor husband!

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She's 63 and looks like she's 83, I'm thinking her old man dumped her years ago.

At least she doesn't have her head up her ass

Jesus christ, I couldn't watch more than :45 sec. of that. I damn near puked at the :10 sec. mark when she said, "what's she gonna do for me, what's she gonna do for my kids", spoken like a true dumbocrat. Maybe she should consider doing something for herself instead of thinking a politician will.