Check your account email address ×

Dana Loesch threatened, forced from home

20 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

So you are saying he liked to go out hoggin'.

not just go out hogging he lived the hogging life and still is . 

this guy tall skinny red lol 

his wife has to be 4bills just fucking nasty 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

every one you mentioned may have gotten a huge hand up in the world . but what have they  done with it is much diff than your princesses who has been handed many jobs non of then she could handle starting with the job paying 600k a yr to report for NBC   that she could not handle the work load of doing nothing . then she went to sit on a board at IAC a company one of her moms contributors owns . she has attended 1  meeting and still sits there getting a check . she then marries in to a felon family perfect fit really .then she worked on her moms fail of a presidential run . all this and worth 15mill.now she lives in a new York upper east side condo owned by the foundation and collects a big check for calling in to that so called job .

now do you really want to compare her resume with say Ivankas ?  

Ivanka :lmao:  STFU while you're still behind :lol:  

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not just go out hogging he lived the hogging life and still is . 

this guy tall skinny red lol 

his wife has to be 4bills just fucking nasty 

I saw some wedding photos of a old high school sledding acquaintance to enjoyed hogging.  I'm pretty sure every one of the bridesmaids could have kicked the ass of any of the groomsmen.  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

jimmy johns here. every time i eat that crap i feel like i’m gonna shit my pants. it’s either my age, the bread, or both. 

They should really slow down and make a better sandwich.  Seriously.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

They should really slow down and make a better sandwich.  Seriously.  

i used to enjoy their food. something has changed. i really do think it’s the bread. cousins fell prey to the same. they changed their bread and the sandwiches turned into a miserable subway sub. it’s getting god damn tough to find a good sub these days. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i used to enjoy their food. something has changed. i really do think it’s the bread. cousins fell prey to the same. they changed their bread and the sandwiches turned into a miserable subway sub. it’s getting god damn tough to find a good sub these days. 

I had one of those Domino subs a couple of weeks ago.  Amazingly good.  Subway is only in a pinch and it's gotta be toasted.  Blimpies used to make the best subs.  Good meat to bread ratio and they didn't skimp.  Not one around me though.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

jimmy johns here. every time i eat that crap i feel like i’m gonna shit my pants. it’s either my age, the bread, or both. 

Thats just a worn out sphincter you liberals get from all the ass fucking. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Erbert and Gerberts. Good subs.

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I had one of those Domino subs a couple of weeks ago.  Amazingly good.  Subway is only in a pinch and it's gotta be toasted.  Blimpies used to make the best subs.  Good meat to bread ratio and they didn't skimp.  Not one around me though.

Where the fuck do you guys live that corporate sub shops matter. I have 2 great small shops here in town and just about every town around has at least 1. 

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Where the fuck do you guys live that corporate sub shops matter. I have 2 great small shops here in town and just about every town around has at least 1. 

Hey!  #SubShopLivesMatter!!!!

You sandwich racist!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

she’s a gun whore for the NRA. i’m surprised the men here did know that. 

"Men" did.  

I always thought she was a dish.  She's lost some weight since she got into pushing that beet supplement.  

Edited by Highmark

This ^  Any mom and pop sub shop will kick the shit out of a national chain. When in doubt in a new area go to ______________ House of pizza...

x2.  When I used to have my bakery distribution company, I'd get all my subs from NYC, Cassones, Arthur Avenue, Rockland Bakery etc., amazing bread.  Makes for the best grinders/subs/hoagies/whatever they're calling them.  Up your way Piantedosi is really good.  There's always a good local bakery putting out good sub rolls in small quantities.  Its all about the chew (amount of gluten) and moisture content.  That shit they sell at Subways I wouldn't feed to my dog....