Check your account email address ×

Model : Ex national felon league Dolphins coach used me as a " Cocaine Platter "

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

What a great sport and it's always been populated with guys who have a loose screw or two, and good parties even at the HS level.

Just not Chicago football.... :lol:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

That fucking guy is whacked.

Again... fuck football.

:lol:

if you don't watch the patriots games because of the latest BS, you weren't too big a fan to begin with. now go ahead and tell us how you watched every game over the last 20 years and now you're not :news:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

if you don't watch the patriots games because of the latest BS, you weren't too big a fan to begin with. now go ahead, and tell us how you watched every game over the last 20 years and now you're not :news:

Im actually surprised the people I know that are not watching NFL any longer. One of my buddies just cancelled a trip to go watch a game in Chicago because they wont spend money on the NFL.

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Im actually surprised the people I know that are not watching NFL any longer. One of my buddies just cancelled a trip to go watch a game in Chicago because they wont spend money on the NFL.

because ________?

giants fan perhaps? that'd be understandable as they suck this season.

• Gold Member

because ________?

giants fan perhaps? that'd be understandable as they suck this season.

Did you really ask why? Because of the protests, thats why.

• Gold Member

:lol: you are sooooooo full of shit or gullible as fuck. so, are they giants fans?

I was with him last night and he said he was cancelling a trip because of it you retarded asscrack. He is a Dolphins but he was going with a buddy from work, prison guards, to Chicago for a game. 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I was with him last night and he said he was cancelling a trip because of it you retarded asscrack. He is a Dolphins but he was going with a buddy from work, prison guards, to Chicago for a game. 

dolphins don't play Chicago this season...

I'd bet something else came up and this guy was talking out his ass. I know a shit load of football fans and none of them give a shit about this crap. they are interested in watching games, playing fantasy football, and winning.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What a great sport and it's always been populated with guys who have a loose screw or two, and good parties even at the HS level.

Best football movie ever and according to ex players 100% accurate. :thumb:

Also is anybody surprised a lot of the players are fucked in the head....most of them have CTE and play with busted up body parts. If they want to do blow, smoke weed and fuck strippers I'm all for it.:thumb:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Friday Night Lights - Remember the Titans - Rudy :bc:

Well they are good but in the realm of what we are talking about North Dallas Forty nails it.

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dolphins don't play Chicago this season...

I'd bet something else came up and this guy was talking out his ass. I know a shit load of football fans and none of them give a shit about this crap. they are interested in watching games, playing fantasy football, and winning.

Jesus fucking christ! My buddy is a Dolphins fan. HIS buddy is a Bears fan. My buddy is going just for the fun of it you idiot. I never said they were going to watch the Dolphins, I said they were going to Chicago for a game.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Jesus fucking christ! My buddy is a Dolphins fan. HIS buddy is a Bears fan. My buddy is going just for the fun of it you idiot. I never said they were going to watch the Dolphins, I said they were going to Chicago for a game.

sure kivalo. several guys plan an exciting weekend in chicago to watch football then suddenly decide "meh, there's that pledge thing so let's cancel" :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure kivalo. several guys plan an exciting weekend in chicago to watch football then suddenly decide "meh, there's that pledge thing so let's cancel" :lol:

Two guys. And yeah they did. Its why I said I was surprised.