Check your account email address ×

Model : Ex national felon league Dolphins coach used me as a " Cocaine Platter "

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, bussman said:

Mitch teased me enough to keep me awake then he went all Bear QB on me in the end. :lol: 

Not bad for his first start....I think the Bears found a good one.:thumb::saluting:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not bad for his first start....I think the Bears found a good one.:thumb::saluting:

I do too. Bears running game is so good just an average passing game is needed. Having no NFL wide receivers and so many injuries at linebacker have killed this season. I hope they tank and draft well, Mitch does look promising. 

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Im actually surprised the people I know that are not watching NFL any longer. One of my buddies just cancelled a trip to go watch a game in Chicago because they wont spend money on the NFL.

this is true almost every guy in the room at the sled club meeting tonight said the same thing they have watched far less foot ball this yr than ever before .to the point where trail marking is on a Sunday this yr because no one gives a shit