Live Phone1,118
43 44 Trump +1
NBC News/SurveyMonkey NEW 7/18 - 7/24
Online12,931
46 45 Clinton +1

I can't wait for a updated one!

Edited by Capt.Storm

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I was at the exciting Cubs/Sox game last night...Go Sox!!!

But in any event this morning I'm seeing the Dems got it going last night and besides the group in the topic headline the lovely Sarah Silverman as a strong Bernie supporter knocked it out of the park.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I was at the exciting Cubs/Sox game last night...Go Sox!!!

But in any event this morning I'm seeing the Dems got it going last night and besides the group in the topic headline the lovely Sarah Silverman as a strong Bernie supporter knocked it out of the park.

She's pathetic 

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They put that story to bed last night, Schultz is done as DNC Chair much to Bernie's delight. Now Bernie is on to making sure that Clinton will get elected so he can further his agenda via the Senate.

Now you guys are seeing how a party that has it's act together weathers a storm.

Trying to ignore it doesn't mean it's just going to go away.  It's far from over Wince

10 hours ago, Edmo said:

You think it's over? The emails are just starting to come out. The best is yet to come. Wishful thinking Vin.

Ikr :lol:

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

It's erased any doubt we had about how corrupt the Dems are. It's all out in the open now. 

Yep 

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

Hey, Sarah Silverman said its cool.

I trust her judgment

xD.

She's a pathetic excuse for a human being. Typical Liberal 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They put that story to bed last night, Schultz is done as DNC Chair much to Bernie's delight. Now Bernie is on to making sure that Clinton will get elected so he can further his agenda via the Senate.

Now you guys are seeing how a party that has it's act together weathers a storm.

Are you fucking delusional? 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheHobbit said:

Are you fucking delusional? 

I'm not the delusional one, it's you guys thinking Bernie and his supporters are not going to rally behind Clinton, the DNC e-mail issue is over for the DNC...that said with cyber experts tying Putin and Russia to the e-mails it certainly doesn't appeal to someone like me who has always been a conservative on military defense, and like all good conservatives I always supported a strong defense against the Russian bear and it really disturbs me that Russia would like to see a person who has criticized NATO become POTUS.

Hey guys how about Bernie making the motion to suspend the procedural rules, so he could make the motion for Hillary Clinton to be the nominee, the convention floor went wild with cheer and glee.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-wins-historic-nomination-—-with-a-boost-from-sanders/ar-BBuSbWh