Check your account email address ×

you better stand so we can feel good.

At first I thought this was about politics but it turns out it is just about politics.  I think the people were exhausted by the politics of the last year and the current level of drama is not letting them forget about it like a hard night of drinking where you said all the wrong things and woke up with a fat woman with one eye brow. So it is bad enough that we all have this collective hang over but we figured hey maybe the game will be on and we can forget about things for a couple of hours but NOOOOO we need to be preached at before the game even starts. I mean would it kill them to protest after they run a few plays maybe set up a picket line in the end zone after a touch down, of course that might limit the 49ers ability to protest. On second thought I think I can speak for most fans when I say just play the dam game!  Do I want to hear the political views of a Stripper, no I do not I paid to be entertained and dam it shake that single mother booty and keep the commentary to a minimum. Same goes for the NFL and the millionaires who play the game.  We all bought the jersey for $100 and the tickets for $500 for a seat so high up you need oxygen and binoculars to see the logo on the 50 yard line Just Play.

Jim Brown used to speak out against inequality and injustice but he did on his own time after the game. A game in which he probably sent two guys to the hospital and ran in a few touch downs. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

At first I thought this was about politics but it turns out it is just about politics.  I think the people were exhausted by the politics of the last year and the current level of drama is not letting them forget about it like a hard night of drinking where you said all the wrong things and woke up with a fat woman with one eye brow. So it is bad enough that we all have this collective hang over but we figured hey maybe the game will be on and we can forget about things for a couple of hours but NOOOOO we need to be preached at before the game even starts. I mean would it kill them to protest after they run a few plays maybe set up a picket line in the end zone after a touch down, of course that might limit the 49ers ability to protest. On second thought I think I can speak for most fans when I say just play the dam game!  Do I want to hear the political views of a Stripper, no I do not I paid to be entertained and dam it shake that single mother booty and keep the commentary to a minimum. Same goes for the NFL and the millionaires who play the game.  We all bought the jersey for $100 and the tickets for $500 for a seat so high up you need oxygen and binoculars to see the logo on the 50 yard line Just Play.

Jim Brown used to speak out against inequality and injustice but he did on his own time after the game. A game in which he probably sent two guys to the hospital and ran in a few touch downs. 

Holy fuck!  You gut hooked me with the first line...and kept me wanting more!

Fucking great and humourous post.  And on that nice read, I may sign off for the day.

:lol:

57 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No issues with the protest, but if the boss doesn't want you to protest while at work you will just have to protest after work.

It'd be hard to find any successful business owner that thinks his/her employees should subject clients to their religious or political stance...or any stance other than pro-business for that matter.  And NONE of the Constitutional Amendments protecting free speech or freedom of religion are protected under corporate law.

:bc:

Just now, JEFF said:

Piss off half of america and the NFL won't exist for long. They had to do something. But is it too late? 

I don't thing it's too late...but it's certainly late.  The NBA got a grip on this fuckery way early on.  Not sure what Goodell was waiting for.  What a clown that guy is.  This should be interesting if the players continue to protest....in the stadium (not coming out for the anthem) or on their own (which will probably violate League "appearance" rules).

Let's see.  But indeed....the NFL and it's complete imbecilic supporters for this thinking it was a "Constitutional Right" just shit their own bed while filling Trumps with more gold coins.

The left is JUST NOT GETTING IT.  Sad.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't thing it's too late...but it's certainly late.  The NBA got a grip on this fuckery way early on.  Not sure what Goodell was waiting for.  What a clown that guy is.  This should be interesting if the players continue to protest....in the stadium (not coming out for the anthem) or on their own (which will probably violate League "appearance" rules).

Let's see.  But indeed....the NFL and it's complete imbecilic supporters for this thinking it was a "Constitutional Right" just shit their own bed while filling Trumps with more gold coins.

The left is JUST NOT GETTING IT.  Sad.

Goodell has done a 180 on it. His previous statements all go against Trump. But as always... Money talks and it's not looking good numbers wise for the NFL. They gotta keep those boys employed so they don't fall back to their other "game".lol 

The left is going to do nothing other than be a collective group of contrarian cunts for the the remaining 7 years trump is in office. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Goodell has done a 180 on it. His previous statements all go against Trump. But as always... Money talks and it's not looking good numbers wise for the NFL. They gotta keep those boys employed so they don't fall back to their other "game".lol 

The left is going to do nothing other than be a collective group of contrarian cunts for the the remaining 7 years trump is in office. 

That is certainly seeming to be the case.  Now is the time for a third party to get their head out of their ass...get a good candidate, and make solid headway.  Not sure what exactly they are waiting on.  Three years is not far away on the political time clock.  Let's face it, Johnson was an idiot..and Stein is so out of touch with America she'd be better off being replaced by a plant.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That is certainly seeming to be the case.  Now is the time for a third party to get their head out of their ass...get a good candidate, and make solid headway.  Not sure what exactly they are waiting on.  Three years is not far away on the political time clock.  Let's face it, Johnson was an idiot..and Stein is so out of touch with America she'd be better off being replaced by a plant.  

I hope the libertarian party can come up with a good candidate. I would like nothing more that seeing the 2 parties we have now lose membership and die a slow death.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I hope the libertarian party can come up with a good candidate. I would like nothing more that seeing the 2 parties we have now lose membership and die a slow death.

Oh...me too.  I don't necessarily want the R and D party to die.  But this "two choices" shit is just outdated and stupid.  Problem is, the media is gonna have to be pressed to give any third party a chance to grow.  I think they tried it with Johnson...several times and his brains fell out on camera every damn time.  My jaw dropped so low that the shaking of my head dislodged it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No issues with the protest, but if the boss doesn't want you to protest while at work you will just have to protest after work.

Agreed.

The NFL is a product no different than an Iphone or McDonald's Big Mac.   Customers have a right to not buy it whether it be for players beating up women or kneeling for the NA.  

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"IT'S FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :lol: Wrong.  Wrong......Wrong......Wrong.......Wrong......Wrong.  :lmao:

Image result for nfl approval ratings

Source? And net favorability? That’s the type of wording you use when you want the stats to match your opinion. Pedigogical value= poor. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yay! Forced patriotism! Seig heil!

Exactly. I stand for my flag because it means something else to me than it does those black athletes, but taking their free will and freedom to do it is only going to be worse for the NFL. Forced patriotism is aids ghey. Just stop the plastic patriotism and don’t have players on the field who don’t want to be for the Anthem. Or even better, stop whining like cunts because they are different. I don’t know how my patriotism is in threat over this...

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yay! Forced patriotism! Seig heil!

"Forced".  I guess just standing there and not trying to be repugnant is too hard now.  Or, just stay in the damn locker room.  It's not that hard.  I do it whenever I'm in a situation of prayer.  Why do people think making a spectacle of themselves and disrespecting others gets them what they want?  Don't answer.  I don't feel like hearing your shit right now.  Do a meme though...those make me smile.

:)

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Source? And net favorability? That’s the type of wording you use when you want the stats to match your opinion. Pedigogical value= poor. 

Exactly. I stand for my flag because it means something else to me than it does those black athletes, but taking their free will and freedom to do it is only going to be worse for the NFL. Forced patriotism is aids ghey. Just stop the plastic patriotism and don’t have players on the field who don’t want to be for the Anthem. Or even better, stop whining like cunts because they are different. I don’t know how my patriotism is in threat over this...

Shut up.  I don't care what the source is to argue this complete repugnant idiocy of the liberal hoard.  I'm sure it's pretty close to true.  Google the image yourself.  

"I stand for my flag because it means something else to me",  "Plastic Partriotism" and "my patriotism is in threat" means you aren't seeing the blatant disrespect most feel.  I see it...I don't feel it though.  I could care less.  I didn't serve for anybody and don't give two shits about somebody else's partriotism.  I DO CARE when people think they can shit on somebody else's beliefs in public.  Now...can we call that "forced protest witnessing"?

I'm just sick of the liberal fuck heads and their ilk thinking they can shit all over everyone else  because it makes them feel "just".  It's a fucking joke...and now we have Trump.  Punchline delivered.  And sorry about your feelings here...but I actually think he's doing much better than I thought he would.  

POG FUCK!  :lol:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Forced".  I guess just standing there and not trying to be repugnant is too hard now.  Or, just stay in the damn locker room.  It's not that hard.  I do it whenever I'm in a situation of prayer.  Why do people think making a spectacle of themselves and disrespecting others gets them what they want?  Don't answer.  I don't feel like hearing your shit right now.  Do a meme though...those make me smile.

:)

The level of disrespect these people all across the country are displaying is the new norm now. Obama and the libs have created one hell of a mess

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Players coming out for the anthem is a publicity stunt in and of itself. 

The Pentagon paid for it to whip up patriotic fervor. 

"Publicity stunt".

To sell more flags?  Or the soundtrack.  Go iron your mask'  I wanna see a sharp crease in that fucker  right and tight down the gig line.  Ask XLT what that means....  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Shut up.  I don't care what the source is to argue this complete repugnant idiocy of the liberal hoard.  I'm sure it's pretty close to true.  Google the image yourself.  

"I stand for my flag because it means something else to me",  "Plastic Partriotism" and "my patriotism is in threat" means you aren't seeing the blatant disrespect most feel.  I see it...I don't feel it though.  I could care less.  I didn't serve for anybody and don't give two shits about somebody else's partriotism.  I DO CARE when people think they can shit on somebody else's beliefs in public.  Now...can we call that "forced protest witnessing"?

I'm just sick of the liberal fuck heads and their ilk thinking they can shit all over everyone else  because it makes them feel "just".  It's a fucking joke...and now we have Trump.  Punchline delivered.  And sorry about your feelings here...but I actually think he's doing much better than I thought he would.  

POG FUCK!  :lol:

All I read was: I don’t care where my sources are from, my feels are hurt, I’m a nasty leg admin clerk who needs his feelings to be everyone’s feelings.

:jacksoffintohandandslapszambo:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

"Publicity stunt".

To sell more flags?  Or the soundtrack.  Go iron your mask'  I wanna see a sharp crease in that fucker  right and tight down the gig line.  Ask XLT what that means....  :lol:

HOW DID YOU MAINTAIN A GIGLINE WITH YOUR FUPA/GUNT GETTING IN THE WAY?!