Check your account email address ×

seems like his motive has been revealed.

30 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the dude was fucking nuts. 

That doesn't make any sense.

I heard he was actually supposed to be the pilot that would fly MH-370 from that hidden hangar, loaded with nuclear weapons, and crash it into the White House, with the nuclear fallout destroying the entire eastern seaboard. 

He backed out and so the globalists killed him and framed him for the murders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That doesn't make any sense.

I heard he was actually supposed to be the pilot that would fly MH-370 from that hidden hangar, loaded with nuclear weapons, and crash it into the White House, with the nuclear fallout destroying the entire eastern seaboard. 

He backed out and so the globalists killed him and framed him for the murders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ahh , I see you've been doing some reading on FB also  :lol:    :bc:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the dude was fucking nuts. 

Just like I said, he killed as a result of his perceived GRIEVANCES. To him it was murderous rage, to another person, it would be like WTF who cares.

That bitch girlfriend is not telling all, the fucking whore. A lot of Phillipino women tag along with fucked-up American guys. It's one step above starving in some fucking village with a ditch to shit in.  

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Just like I said, he killed as a result of his perceived GRIEVANCES. To him it was murderous rage, to another person, it would be like WTF who cares.

That bitch girlfriend is not telling all, the fucking whore. A lot of Phillipino women tag along with fucked-up American guys. It's one step above starving in some fucking village with a ditch to shit in.  

Sorry about your bad luck with the little women. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

There might be 3 or 4 people on here who understand that. 

Those are represented by the red line.  "Intellectually elite".  But, they will be killed off by both sides first....because they are unaware and "above it all".

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Those are represented by the red line.  "Intellectually elite".  But, they will be killed off by both sides first....because they are unaware and "above it all".

How often do you hear of white people being labeled terrorists? And how often do you hear of a brown person being only labeled and "mentally disturbed"? not really that difficult to understand... unless well ... 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

How often do you hear of white people being labeled terrorists? And how often do you hear of a brown person being only labeled and "mentally disturbed"? not really that difficult to understand... unless well ... 

I find it peculiar you didn't get my little joke. Especially since you thought a "Family Guy" cut-out to make you political statement was relevant.  I figured it'd be easy to "get"....unless...well...

See that?

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it peculiar you didn't get my little joke. Especially since you thought a "Family Guy" cut-out to make you political statement was relevant.  I figured it'd be easy to "get"....unless...well...

See that?

nigga-you-gay.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

McViegh terrorist, the dude that shot the reporter on camera, mentally disturbed. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

McViegh terrorist, the dude that shot the reporter on camera, mentally disturbed. 

Mass shooting perps. McVeigh is probably the one white guy to ever get labeled a terrorist. I don't even think the unibomber got labeled with terrorist. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Mass shooting perps. McVeigh is probably the one white guy to ever get labeled a terrorist. I don't even think the unibomber got labeled with terrorist. 

Unabomber grew up not far from where you did. :bc: