Check your account email address ×

Is turnabout fair play?

:lol:

i'd like to know more about what happened with the poster. did these christian soldiers go in there to start trouble? looks that way. this much i know - the owner can not deny them service, or kick them out, solely based on his beliefs of the christians. i'm pretty sure that is what happened with the bakery situation. 

"Attacks". :lol: That's another in a long list of words that is due to be re-established in its originally terminology.  Give me a fucking break.  "werds hirt my whittle feewings.  Boo hoo."

I don't want the god damn government deciding (discriminating) who has to be serviced at any private business.  Ownership, who pays the god damned government their extortion money, should be able to decide their clientele/customers. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because that is essentially the statement you're making?

Really? :lmao:

That's your librul brain making something sinister that isn't.  It's really more common sense.  If people stop going to places where they know they aren't welcome for no other reason that to stir up shit...a lot of problems are solved. Pretty sure your side practices that all the time while stomping all over the constitution.  But with business...."NO!!!!  It's not the same!!!!!" :lmao:

Sorry for "attacking" you. :lol: Go get SeRena and I'm about to attack you both and hurt your fucking feelings.  BIGLY!!!!

Mmmmmm...a good strong cup O' Joe and a dish of liberal pain is good on Sunday.  I feel so "Christiany". :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Really? :lmao:

That's your librul brain making something sinister that isn't.  It's really more common sense.  If people stop going to places where they know they aren't welcome for no other reason that to stir up shit...a lot of problems are solved. Pretty sure your side practices that all the time while stomping all over the constitution.  But with business...."NO!!!!  It's not the same!!!!!" :lmao:

Sorry for "attacking" you. :lol: Go get SeRena and I'm about to attack you boyh and hurt both your fucking feelings.  BIGLY!!!!

Mmmmmm...a good strong cup O' Joe and a dish of liberal pain is good on Sunday.  I feel so "Christiany". :lol:

sorry, i thought you implied the gov not allowing discrimination is discrimination in itself. not sure how i arrived at that conclusion.

"I don't want the god damn government deciding (discriminating) who has to be serviced at any private business"

you're attacking me? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry, i thought you implied the gov not allowing discrimination is discrimination in itself. not sure how i arrived at that conclusion.

"I don't want the god damn government deciding (discriminating) who has to be serviced at any private business"

you're attacking me? :lol: 

Parenthesis are good sometimes.

"Discrimination is not discrimination to be discriminating for the discriminator's discriminatory discrimination."

-Nancy Pelosi Slinger

:lmao:

How's this spin working out on your teams hypocrisy?  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

"Attacks". :lol: That's another in a long list of words that is due to be re-established in its originally terminology.  Give me a fucking break.  "werds hirt my whittle feewings.  Boo hoo."

I don't want the god damn government deciding (discriminating) who has to be serviced at any private business.  Ownership, who pays the god damned government their extortion money, should be able to decide their clientele/customers. 

youre an idiot

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Short and right to the point. Great post.:bc::lmao:

well what other response is there to someone claiming a business should be able to freely discriminate on the grounds of race sex religion or orientation :lol: i mean that is just fucking brain dead dumb right there 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well what other response is there to someone claiming a business should be able to freely discriminate on the grounds of race sex religion or orientation :lol: i mean that is just fucking brain dead dumb right there 

You might change your tune if you had a business and say, a bunch of ass packing queers decided to take over your shop for their recruiting drives. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You might change your tune if you had a business and say, a bunch of ass packing queers decided to take over your shop for their recruiting drives. :lol: 

if they were spending money why would i care .....if they were loitering or being offensive I would simply as them to tone it down a bit 

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep.  That's what I'm claiming.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't push your luck, string bean.  I'll tie your drunk ass up into a tight pretzel shape....toot sweet!!!  You'll lookright at home on that Anys sled.

:lol:

:lol:  thats French!

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You work in a professional space and talk like that? That is sad. What kind of ignoramous doesn’t have the common sense to realize the dangers of it. LET ALONE the fact it is ignorant as fuck.

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You work in a professional space and talk like that? That is sad. What kind of ignoramous doesn’t have the common sense to realize the dangers of it. LET ALONE the fact it is ignorant as fuck.

Of course not.  It was hyperbole, this is FreedomSledder Current Events and I was talking to the most hyperbolic poster here, Ben.  Sorry I triggered you.  I actually have a couple gay friends and had lunch with a wicked funny lesbian just this week. :lol:  :bc: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course not.  It was hyperbole, this is FreedomSledder Current Events and I was talking to the most hyperbolic poster here, Ben.  Sorry I triggered you.  I actually have a couple gay friends and had lunch with a wicked funny lesbian just this week. :lol:  :bc: 

'My best friend is black'

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'My best friend is black'

I'm happy for you.  I was basically trying to be as smarmy as I could to the triggered hipster ex soldier Wiscony lib.  Point being, get real.  I get along and have respect for all creeds and colors, and dont have problems.  But this is Freedomsledder where its ok to say faggot every other word and call for the president to be assassinated.  Did a trade show with a 3 other advisors yesterday, one black, one lesbian and one hetero.  Are we good now? :lol: