Check your account email address ×

Is turnabout fair play?

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You a cop, bro?

:lmao:

Man, you ladies really think you are some high finance, top shelf, underground movement with top tier espianage agents.  Seriously.  What if I was a cop?  What wouldn't you tell me?  What would I do with that information?  Run into the HQ screaming, "I was on this obscure snowmobile site and this guy said he does stuff about things with Antifa....and this other guy keeps trying to talk others into slitting throats in DC and appears to be a horrible, paranoid father who knows nothing about the constitution!!!"

:lol:

Seriously. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 10/8/2017 at 7:10 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

i'd like to know more about what happened with the poster. did these christian soldiers go in there to start trouble? looks that way. this much i know - the owner can not deny them service, or kick them out, solely based on his beliefs of the christians. i'm pretty sure that is what happened with the bakery situation. 

Start trouble by ordering coffee and patronizing their business?  :lol:  

Pretty sure that's what happened here.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Start trouble by ordering coffee and patronizing their business?  :lol:  

Pretty sure that's what happened here.  

where did that poster come from? like I said, i'd like to know the rest of the story. something triggered this guy and it looked to me like it was the poster. this whole thing looks like a set-up, similar to the shit that little asswipe pulled with acorn.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

where did that poster come from? like I said, i'd like to know the rest of the story. something triggered this guy and it looked to me like it was the poster. this whole thing looks like a set-up, similar to the shit that little asswipe pulled with acorn.

The poster on public property?  The poster that was not in the store?

It doesn't matter if they were trying to set the guy up or not.   According to the left he should have to allow them in his shop and serve them.   I recall in a thread about the bakers I asked if an AA business owner would have to serve people for a KKK or Nazi event and people on here said yes.  

Reality is this guy was discriminating against someone because of religion while the bakers were simply trying to hold to their religious beliefs in their business.    

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It doesn't matter if they were trying to set the guy up or not.   According to the left he should have to allow them in his shop and serve them.   I recall in a thread about the bakers I asked if an AA business owner would have to serve people for a KKK or Nazi event and people on here said yes.  

Reality is this guy was discriminating against someone because of religion while the bakers were simply trying to hold to their religious beliefs in their business.    

Advocates of genocide don't deserve any rights.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Advocates of genocide don't deserve any rights.

So you're in favor of taking the rights away from Muslims?  

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I dunno where the poster was and neither do you. I already made my statement but i'll repeat it. if these people came into his shop and all they did was simply make it known they condemn gays because of their religion, the owner cannot refute them service or kick them out of the establishment.

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I dunno where the poster was and neither do you. I already made my statement but i'll repeat it. if these people came into his shop and all they did was simply make it known they condemn gays because of their religion, the owner cannot refute them service or kick them out of the establishment.

Its said in the video the poster was outside in a public place.