Check your account email address ×

I'd just like to issue a retraction of my recent commentary

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I haven't been able to watch very much of it either , it went political with those cunts before the bodies had even cooled off .  :bc:

STFU

Just now, Poncho said:

Yes I'm waiting. Please link me to those stats

Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually. ... Thesedeaths consisted of 11,208 homicides, 21,175 suicides, 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearmsuse with "undetermined intent".

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You wrong Poncho .....about 30 homicides per day and about 60 suicides..........good try though uninformed retard 

And how does that change 93 people being shot in Trumpville every day.....link please

Just now, Poncho said:

And how does that change 93 people being shot in Trumpville every day.....link please

OMG you are a shameless fucking hack .......you claimed they were not suicides....you were wrong. Fucking moron 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the majority of those are suicide.....would your bleeding cunt hurt less if they used a bottle of ambien and some coors lights????

Coors Light couldn't harm a baby!!!!!!!!11  :finger2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

The insecurity is flowing like molten cunt juice :bc:

It's more the lack of being relative. Poor fellas, Justoon should be gone soon so they can gain back the respect they had under Harper. :bc: 

11 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I agree almost 1200 homocides you definitely are retarded....shit. Another US stat to be proud of

Take away all of the gun deaths where they're illegal in this country and let me know what you've got...

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

And by the way Ben, good on you. :bc:

I dont read news for the most part. I just catch headlines and what I read here and I dont believe most of what I read anyways. After I went off here for a bit I did a little digging and realized I was likely wrong. No biggie....just have to apologize if its a big enough of a fuckup 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So those don't count?  Good to know.

Well the guns are illegal there so yeah. there's obviously no guns where they are illegal right?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont read news for the most part. I just catch headlines and what I read here and I dont believe most of what I read anyways. After I went off here for a bit I did a little digging and realized I was likely wrong. No biggie....just have to apologize if its a big enough of a fuckup 

We're all wrong or jump to conclusions from time to time. Some just can't admit it. 

37 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Take away all of the gun deaths where they're illegal in this country and let me know what you've got...

Perhaps next year you will break the 100 mark!

Edited by Poncho

• Gold Member

12 bump fires stocks in the hotel room....  Guy was rocking a shit load of AR's with bump fire stocks.  The sound of the vids this guy had practice with a bump fire stock to make such a solid cadence on the rounds.  Had me fooled on that.  I was expecting way different weapons.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

12 bump fires stocks in the hotel room....  Guy was rocking a shit load of AR's with bump fire stocks.  The sound of the vids this guy had practice with a bump fire stock to make such a solid cadence on the rounds.  Had me fooled on that.  I was expecting way different weapons.

Its not that easy to make those things empty a clip consistently ......I wouldnt waste the time messing with them. He probably could have inflicted the same damage squeezing them off by in singles 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I saw that bump fire stock on the news. Image how unstable that would be. He must have had some practice prior to using that.