Check your account email address ×

I'd just like to issue a retraction of my recent commentary

It seems that the shooter was only firing shots for some 20-30 minutes ......there were not cops waiting outside his door while he was firing shots. There is some very confusing reporting still on the timelines and what we have read that suggests cops waited to enter while the shooter was active seems to be incorrect.

I apologize for characterizing the cops that were on seen as not having taken appropriate action ....it seems my haste to condemn cops may have gotten the best of me here

Again ....I apologize

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It seems that the shooter was only firing shots for some 20-30 minutes ......there were not cops waiting outside his door while he was firing shots. There is some very confusing reporting still on the timelines and what we have read that suggests cops waited to enter while the shooter was active seems to be incorrect.

I apologize for characterizing the cops that were on seen as not having taken appropriate action ....it seems my haste to condemn cops may have gotten the best of me here

Again ....I apologize

Yer gonna flunk out of this dump if you keep making retractions .  Just change the subject and or blame it on someone else .  :bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yer gonna flunk out of this dump if you keep making retractions .  Just change the subject and or blame it on someone else .  :bc:

:finger2::finger2::finger2:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I have no issue admitting when I'm wrong......in fact I'm wrong all the time so I am totally used to it. Once you get used to admitting you are wrong and apologizing its not so bad :lol: 

WTF is wrong with you man? Slinger doesn't apologize when he posts something stupid or incorrect. Woolie doesn't apologize for being a neocon crack eater. Snake doesn't apologize for being a fascist bootlicker. Even when overwhelming evidence is presented to prove they were wrong. 

Yet here you are acting like a sensitive little pussy. Like anything or anyone's opinion is going to change because you said you are "sorry". Sorry ass bitch is what your being. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

:bc:

7cc04d30824fd608fb4d29e2f3c8ee3217f1688f

So spot on. 

Watched literally 30 seconds of coverage that morning in Vegas on NBC and turned it off. Saw all I needed from them. 

I really hope true journalism comes from the ashes of our nonexistent one soon. :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

WTF is wrong with you man? Slinger doesn't apologize when he posts something stupid or incorrect. Woolie doesn't apologize for being a neocon crack eater. Snake doesn't apologize for being a fascist bootlicker. Even when overwhelming evidence is presented to prove they were wrong. 

Yet here you are acting like a sensitive little pussy. Like anything or anyone's opinion is going to change because you said you are "sorry". Sorry ass bitch is what your being. 

Then he's better than them. :bc: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

If the cops that responded did their job the best they could and did everything in their power to stop the chaos then I have nothing but respect for them and I wouldnt want to have called them out incorrectly. I dont like cops but I wont chastise them on false info if I can prevent that 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

So spot on. 

Watched literally 30 seconds of coverage that morning in Vegas on NBC and turned it off. Saw all I needed from them. 

I really hope true journalism comes from the ashes of our nonexistent one soon. :bc: 

No, journalism is not going to get better. Because on the internet, anyone can be a journalist or a news source or a reporter. And when you have a site online you need to attract attention to you and your site. Just say something outrageous. 

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

If everyone in the US had a gun this would never happen.......Oh Sorry, like F7ben I would like to retract that statement.....carry on.....

there are more guns than people in the US .....and that has nothing to do with why mad men kill people. More people died by semi-truck in france last year.....would you have preferred that you fucking spineless cunt????

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

A kinder and gentler F7 Ben   :lol:

No, journalism is not going to get better. Because on the internet, anyone can be a journalist or a news source or a reporter. And when you have a site online you need to attract attention to you and your site. Just say something outrageous. 

STFU

True, but I think somebody doing it the right way can distinguish themselves from that and rise to the top. I still believe the majority of us just want the truth. 

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

93 people die every day by gun in the US......likely a shot right through their spine.....thanks ....Sir F7cunt.....

the majority of those are suicide.....would your bleeding cunt hurt less if they used a bottle of ambien and some coors lights????

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, bussman said:

True, but I think somebody doing it the right way can distinguish themselves from that and rise to the top. I still believe the majority of us just want the truth. 

thank god for Snowden and Assange  ....they are the real truth spreaders 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

So spot on. 

I haven't been able to watch very much of it either , it went political with those cunts before the bodies had even cooled off .  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

93 people die every day by gun in the US......likely a shot right through their spine.....thanks ....Sir F7cunt.....

Well fortunately between suicide and gang/drug shootings in liberal shitholes it's way lower than that for the rest of us. 

• Haha 1

No it is not, that's a crime statistic.......s

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the majority of those are suicide.....would you bleeding cunt hurt less if they used a bottle of ambien and some coors lights????

Not true....suicide is not included....nice try.  For the record, I have numerous firearms and like all Americans you are completely misinformed regarding Canadian gun laws. we can not carry for protection.  We can buy pistols, rifles either bolt, pump or semi.  We just don't seem to have the same level of retardiness....lol

• Like 1

Just now, Poncho said:

No it is not, that's a crime statistic.......s

Not true....suicide is not included....nice try.  For the record, I have numerous firearms and like all Americans you are completely misinformed regarding Canadian gun laws. we can not carry for protection.  We can buy pistols, rifles either bolt, pump or semi.  We just don't seem to have the same level of retardiness....lol

link???