Check your account email address ×

So all you cop haters

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know a couple young cops, who are so far from what you are its not funny.  Athletes, college graduates, level headed and smart.  My cousin was once a Maine state trooper of the year, and was very far from what you are.  The point I was trying to make before you shit all over this thread, was cops and first responders are the ones tasked with running into the face of this danger and eliminating it.  For that, they deserve respect, not the constant drumbeat of negative bullshit coming from people like Ben.

Guess what....a lot of regular people did the same thing.

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah alot of people will, and its not these type of things that make me respect a cops job, it the daily shit they have to deal with like step dads rapping their 8 yr old step daughter, or the domestics, etc. How do you not take that shit home at night? No thanks

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I know a couple young cops, who are so far from what you are its not funny.  Athletes, college graduates, level headed and smart.  My cousin was once a Maine state trooper of the year, and was very far from what you are.  The point I was trying to make before you shit all over this thread, was cops and first responders are the ones tasked with running into the face of this danger and eliminating it.  For that, they deserve respect, not the constant drumbeat of negative bullshit coming from people like Ben.

X2

What the fuck is the point of this bullshit thread.....the fucking cops didnt do shit here. The guy fired rounds for well over an hour and then likely fired the last bullet he had into his own head. The fucking cops did literally nothing and to be honest there was nothing they could do.

Fucking idiot 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the vast majority of cops are good people. don't let a few bad apples ruin your entire attitude towards them.

I dont believe that at all .....the good ones cover for the bad ones by and large and that makes them as guilty as the rest.....fuck em 

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not Dan Bilzerian.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck is the point of this bullshit thread.....the fucking cops didnt do shit here. The guy fired rounds for well over an hour and then likely fired the last bullet he had into his own head. The fucking cops did literally nothing and to be honest there was nothing they could do.

Fucking idiot 

SMH.  You're some piece of work.  Who else should keep the law and order, and who decides whats proper and whats boot stomping over reach?  Until you've spent some time in one's shoes, you're no one to judge dude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the vast majority of cops are good people. don't let a few bad apples ruin your entire attitude towards them.

Same can be said for muslims

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not really. I know quite a few cops and have heard the stories first hand that pretty much corroborate what some of us have been saying. Also one of my employee's brother is a member of a motorcycle club that is exclusively cops. He rides with them and another cop club. The only thing that keeps those dudes out of prison is their badges. truth. Ive seen enough. And like Ben said, the good ones cover for the bad ones. Ill never suck cop dick, but you bootlickers feel free.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not really. I know quite a few cops and have heard the stories first hand that pretty much corroborate what some of us have been saying. Also one of my employee's brother is a member of a motorcycle club that is exclusively cops. He rides with them and another cop club. The only thing that keeps those dudes out of prison is their badges. truth. Ive seen enough. And like Ben said, the good ones cover for the bad ones. Ill never suck cop dick, but you bootlickers feel free.  

You and bhent must draw the worst ones to you. I know quite a few and for the most part are a great bunch of guys. Maybe it's a midwest thing? You and Bhent seem like assholes so maybe the whole region is full of asshole males?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You and bhent must draw the worst ones to you. I know quite a few and for the most part are a great bunch of guys. Maybe it's a midwest thing? You and Bhent seem like assholes so maybe the whole region is full of asshole males?

One thing is for sure......you'd catch as ass whooping out here on the mean streets of the MW

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Fuck that....my old roommate from NMU is a Michigan State Trooper....fuckers drink and drive regularly and generally act like assholes. It’s a culture.

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Ben and i are definitely assholes. So when we say someone is an asshole then they are an especially significant asshole!!!!!1111 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck that....my old roommate from NMU is a Michigan State Trooper....fuckers drink and drive regularly and generally act like assholes. It’s a culture.

That badge buys them the right to do as they please and when they fuck up bad there is a whole wall of badges their to hide them 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One thing is for sure......you'd catch as ass whooping out here on the mean streets of the MW

I'm sure you're right...

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hmmmm... more midwest...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ben and i are definitely assholes. So when we say someone is an asshole then they are an especially significant asshole!!!!!1111 

Lol.. I guess I can't argue that...

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes Jeff it’s only in the Midwest.....SMFH.

I'm sure there are corrupt cops everywhere. But to label them all based on the actions of a few is...