Check your account email address ×

So all you cop haters

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Guess what....a lot of regular people did the same thing.

Then they're heros too. :dunno:    You would have been doing the same thing anyone in this thread would be doing, running as hard as you could with piss running down your leg.

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

where exactly did they do that in this case.  

Again citing police radio, The New York Times said officers were right outside Paddock's hotel room at 10:24 p.m., 16 minutes after the shooting began.

One message said: "I'm on the 32nd floor. The room is going to be 135."

Another said: "It's room 135 on the 32nd floor. I need the SWAT."

It would be almost another hour, however, until officers would break into Paddock's room. He appeared to have stopped shooting by this point.

They have to assess the threat, but I guess its easier to play armchair quarterback one day after it all, with a couple news articles. 

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

correct,  until the good ones call out the bad they are complicit in the problem.  

Who says that doesn't happen?  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

ah yah. ....maybe next time woolfie wants to gum down a cop cock sammy he should check and make sure they didnt wait for 45 minutes for backup before trying to save countless peoples lives :lol: fucking heroes 

No ones gumming anything you fucking imbecile, but at least I recognize the need for law and order.  You want to call them cowards for taking precautions, you go with that.  Imbecile.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: holy fucking shit.....I'm not sure I have ever seen a thread backfire like this in the history of the internets 

I've read the whole thing like 3 times now and laughed harder each time I did 

Well thats because you probably were concussed alot as a child.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

What a load of Fucking horseshit^^^^^^^^^^^

"Needing law and order" as if that was the point of the thread...... and taking 45 minutes worth of "precautions" while a gunman reigned down hell on 20k sheep below. Welcome to the confused world of Wolfie 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

society trains and finances cops to do a job. 

THEY ARE FUCKING HEROES.......and I'd say we deserve a refund on whatever society is paying for the shit service we get 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Needing law and order" as if that was the point of the thread...... and taking 45 minutes worth of "precautions" while a gunman reigned down hell on 20k sheep below. Welcome to the confused world of Wolfie 

Bens triggered again.  I guess my work is done here.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

where exactly did they do that in this case.  

Again citing police radio, The New York Times said officers were right outside Paddock's hotel room at 10:24 p.m., 16 minutes after the shooting began.

One message said: "I'm on the 32nd floor. The room is going to be 135."

Another said: "It's room 135 on the 32nd floor. I need the SWAT."

It would be almost another hour, however, until officers would break into Paddock's room. He appeared to have stopped shooting by this point.

jesus fucking christ. they sat out in the hall like little fucking girls while people were getting mowed down? this is the first i’ve heard of this. 

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They have to assess the threat, but I guess its easier to play armchair quarterback one day after it all, with a couple news articles. 

Assessing the threat is a few seconds, 10 maybe, max, routine. Waiting more than seconds to take in the situation decreases your violence of action and ability to gain superiority over the situation. It builds fear, doubt, confusion, second guessing, stagnation. This was not assessing the threat, it was waiting for directive. Now I am not saying they were wrong, but bravery would be crashing the door with the known possibility that the point man was going to eat a round and having the conviction to put your life over that of the citizenry being murdered by the dozens below. That would be bravery. Drawing fire into the hallway, draws fire from the huddled mass below. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bens triggered again.  I guess my work is done here.

:lol: yah .....you sucked some cop cock and it blew up in your face you fucking retarded senile pants shitting moron 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

jesus fucking christ. they sat out in the hall like little fucking girls while people were getting mowed down? this is the first i’ve heard of this. 

does it get any more disgusting then that????

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

how do they sleep at night knowing every time they heard him squeeze that trigger another bunch of people died? 

because they think their main mission is to keep themselves safe....that is the attitude 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Assessing the threat is a few seconds, 10 maybe, max, routine. Waiting more than seconds to take in the situation decreases your violence of action and ability to gain superiority over the situation. It builds fear, doubt, confusion, second guessing, stagnation. This was not assessing the threat, it was waiting for directive. Now I am not saying they were wrong, but bravery would be crashing the door with the known possibility that the point man was going to eat a round and having the conviction to put your life over that of the citizenry being murdered by the dozens below. That would be bravery. Drawing fire into the hallway, draws fire from the huddled mass below. 

i couldn’t sit and listen to people being slaughtered knowing that i was their only hope. take 5 minutes to come up with some kind of plan. any plan. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

i couldn’t sit and listen to people being slaughtered knowing that i was their only hope. take 5 minutes to come up with some kind of plan. any plan. 

Woolie the financial advisor is an expert on this...ask him why they waited.

Just sitting outside the door listening to hundreds of rounds being squeezed off knowing that it is your fucking job to break that door down and stop the slaughter. I hope those fucks are proud.....what a fucking disgrace. This should be the main story here.....we pay these fucks all year long to ride around eating donuts and handing out traffic tickets and then when the shit really hits the fan they all punt and let 500 sheep get shot to ribbons as they sat feet away listening

46 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Woolie the financial advisor is an expert on this...ask him why they waited.

I have no clue, and neither do you.  I have no clue what the protocol is for a situation like this is...do you?  If they didn't follow it, fine, let that flush out.  If they did, all this talk is fucking retarded.  

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just sitting outside the door listening to hundreds of rounds being squeezed off knowing that it is your fucking job to break that door down and stop the slaughter. I hope those fucks are proud.....what a fucking disgrace. This should be the main story here.....we pay these fucks all year long to ride around eating donuts and handing out traffic tickets and then when the shit really hits the fan they all punt and let 500 sheep get shot to ribbons as they sat feet away listening

So write a letter to your local paper.  All the cops are cowards.   Thanks for your input.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I have no clue, and neither do you.  I have no clue what the protocol is for a situation like this is...do you?  If they didn't follow it, fine, let that flush out.  If they did, all this talk is fucking retarded.  

So write a letter to your local paper.  All the cops are cowards.   Thanks for your input.

I retracted already

Just now, f7ben said:

well there was still no reason to suck the cock ....they didnt really do anything

I sucked nothing.  I merely pointed out that it was far too soon for anyone to be getting on their soapboxes.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I sucked nothing.  I merely pointed out that it was far too soon for anyone to be getting on their soapboxes.

Well then I guess I missed the point of this thread or you didnt make it very clear