Check your account email address ×

Snowmobile News..

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

anyone who doesnt ride sleds or rides cats is a total faggot!

that is funny from a guy whos brand makes more money building this homo trolling millennial cunt mobile that there sleds

e2-pr.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Kev144 said:

anyone who doesnt ride sleds or rides cats is a total faggot!

What the hell does that make this then?  Looks like he was dropped a few times as a baby or there's something more like the downs:lol: 

5990f8c9e1e24_Dipshit(2).jpg.aa76fa589ec47116f5a21e3d6844c94b.jpg.012f27ea6ce56d96afd331f157286d93.jpg

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that is funny from a guy whos brand makes more money building this homo trolling millennial cunt mobile that there sleds

e2-pr.jpg

wow no need to get so angry! 

Dumbski has major butthurt :lol: Even Jimmy manned up and realized there's a time and place to be cordial 👍

Edited by SnowRider

21 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Really no need Jim. :bc: 

I meant your buddies SKS (like mine :lol: ) I like his bag, looks plenty big, mines pretty much useless.  The other th moring  I hate about it, is you open it, and everything in it falls out.  Fuck me what a dumb design.  The  Linq bag I had on my Freeride, was way better, but only slightly more room than the Polaris bag.  I have a linq adaptor plate and run the Ski Doo can, with Polaris quick release attachment system.  Its like the best of both worlds.  

I've been using a rack from VMI on sleds since 2011, you can't beat a rack for versatility and choice of what to strap to it, plus you can just keep swapping it sled to sled as you trade rides.

This is my cross country trip bag, the wheels are great at the end of the day and people look at you thinking why da fuck didn't I think of that :lol:   

5262-902_51101.jpg

Found this pic on Google, pretty sure it's my 2011 LOL

attachment.php?attachmentid=772889&stc=1

http://vortechmfg.homestead.com/index.html

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski has major butthurt :lol: Even Jimmy manned up and realized there's a time and place to be cordial 👍

Easy now Corky.....this doesn't mean we'll be swapping spit in the showers! :lol:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Get bent you goofy fucker! :lol: How's that for cordial? 

142if5.jpg.0c7dba2ae435e110fe4aa6e3e48eef5f.jpg

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no anger just a sad reality

That cat had to be bought out to save bankruptcy? I agree!!11.  It's not like cat doesn't have experience with bankruptcy :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

That cat had to be bought out to save bankruptcy? I agree!!11.  It's not like cat doesn't have experience with bankruptcy :lol: 

do you have the numbers to prove your mumbling about the merger or just  more worthless conjecture.

no matter  . btw how has poo been doing this fall in the race results

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

do you have the numbers to prove your mumbling about the merger or just  more worthless conjecture.

no matter  . btw how has poo been doing this fall in the race results

Not sure how's cats sales numbers? :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've been using a rack from VMI on sleds since 2011, you can't beat a rack for versatility and choice of what to strap to it, plus you can just keep swapping it sled to sled as you trade rides.

This is my cross country trip bag, the wheels are great at the end of the day and people look at you thinking why da fuck didn't I think of that :lol:   

5262-902_51101.jpg

Found this pic on Google, pretty sure it's my 2011 LOL

attachment.php?attachmentid=772889&stc=1

http://vortechmfg.homestead.com/index.html

Thats a wicked nice setup for bagging Vincenzo....just don't think it would work with my gas can.  I'd like that bag alot better if it didn't have the big ol' cat emblems all over it. :lol:  :bc:

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats a wicked nice setup for bagging Vincenzo....just don't think it would work with my gas can.  I'd like that bag alot better if it didn't have the big ol' cat emblems all over it. :lol:  :bc:

Made by OGIO, you can probably find that bad without the logo and it’s probably half the price. :lol: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

better than Polaris trophy case . unless you actually think a participation  trophy is worth something then that case is full

How many times has poo went bankrupt or needed a buyout.  0 times.  Cat is on its 2nd life.  I guess they do have 9 lives :lol: 

Third i guess that would be. 

Edited by Kev144
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

The gas can could work, here are pics when I was figuring out the setup on my 16, I ended up with the wheels wrapping the taillight as seen in the last pic, and then I had a bag that tucked under under the seat that held 4 bags of Cat oil and allowed the Ogio bag to lie flat on the tunnel. If I need to carry fuel I have 2 fuel pack that fit nicely into my saddlebags, of course all ny bags are held down with a ratchet strap :bc: 

BTW how about how the bag matches the sled!! :lol: 

IMG_2870.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Mountain addiction has the best tunnels solutions/storage/gas setup.  Expensive though

$40.00 for 1.3 gallon gas can and $75.00 for a 3.3 gallon gas can, proof there is a sucker born every minute :lol:   

https://www.mountainaddiction.com/shop/utility-jug-no-kit/

7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

@Mileage Psycho Thanks.  Does it keep your items dry or do you use dry bags?  I have all the linq bags but I'd like to eliminate the saddle bags if I can find a solution.  I've also looked st the Ogio Elemnets 3.0.