Check your account email address ×

a word from bernie

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Image result for falling while on fence gif

:lol: You may be onto something funny here!!! :lmao: Poor Neal.

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

All he had to do was say "I do not endorse anyone for president in this current election cycle.  You are all fucked." <Drop mic, walk off stage right>

Yep.  Just zip it!  It was cheap and phoned when he did endorse her.  You could literally hear his fan base collectively sigh and say "Fuck you Bernie!"

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hey dumbfuck.....they both campaigned with the same stance on the biggest issue that election cycle.....since your the only one with a crystal ball we wont fault anyone else for chose Trump over Clinton hoping for even 10% of what he was promising .....and for the record that rotten lying cunt wouldnt have dont a thing she promised either 

and one had a TON of experience fucking over workers, offshoring his own jobs, hiring immigrants, stating US wages are too high, living on wall street, etc etc etc

the other? experience trying to increase wages, getting better benefits for workers, job training for lost industries....

there were some differences between sanders and clinton i admit, which is why i voted for him in the primary. but he and hillary were much more alike than he and trump. sanders knew this and it's why he 100% backed hillary in the election. 

now go cry about your lemon you bought from shady salesman and stfu. :bc:

49 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and one had a TON of experience fucking over workers, offshoring his own jobs, hiring immigrants, stating US wages are too high, living on wall street, etc etc etc

the other? experience trying to increase wages, getting better benefits for workers, job training for lost industries....

there were some differences between sanders and clinton i admit, which is why i voted for him in the primary. but he and hillary were much more alike than he and trump. sanders knew this and it's why he 100% backed hillary in the election. 

:lol:  hillarys qualification consisted of ficking a former pres of the US at least once.  Somehow the dems think that qualifies her to be senator, secstate or presidential candidate.  Thankfully america saw through her bullshit and gave us a tremendous agent of change 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

the funny thing is you actually believe the horse shit you vomit out 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Another day.  Another thread of the same couple suspects calling each other dumbfucks, retards, dullnormals, DERPs, morons, etc..  One could make the argument...well..never mind. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger with the Kneel/Doe Dumber/.7 Momo beatdown :lol: 

Exhibit "A".