Check your account email address ×

Puerto Rico

Mainecat

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, revkevsdi said:

Cool What happens if the wind blows your roof off before the ice storm.  You know like happened to the people on that island surrounded but a bigly ocean.

well for me I would jump on the enduro  if roads were to fucked for the truck and head to the cabin . actually I would have prob left with a stocked truck and wagon long before the ice  storm was set to hit.

I never understand people who stick around when they know shit is going to go down . IMHO they all need to get bills for there rescues

Edited by Ez ryder

55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's too bad General Kelly can't shut down his Twitter account.

I don't mind his Twitter.  I just think he needs an editor to look at them first.  His daughter would be a good choice for this job.  "Old guys" should be weary of trying to convey a message with limited characters.

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2017 at 8:56 PM, revkevsdi said:

So if a huge ice storm hits and wipes out power for 100% of the people in your state, how long are you ok for?

Will that half bottle of Monster energy drink in your car last you?

Well, I went 16 days back in the late 90's. Took 2 days just to get out of the neighborhood. I never blamed the gubmint. :dunno:

On 9/29/2017 at 9:57 PM, revkevsdi said:

Cool What happens if the wind blows your roof off before the ice storm.  You know like happened to the people on that island surrounded but a bigly ocean.

You do a fine job of explaining why the actions on the ground are logistically slow. Trump appreciates your compassion.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump really is a thin skinned asshole.

18 Twitter attacks on Puerto Rico from his golf club in Bedminster, must be tough tweeting between foot wedges. 

The mayor of Guaynabo, Puerto Rico cast serious doubt Saturday on the claims made by San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has repeatedly attacked President Trump and accused him of abandoning Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

Guaynabo’s mayor, Angel Perez, said in an interview with The Daily Caller that his experience with the federal government has been different from Cruz’s, in part because — unlike Cruz — he has been participating in meetings with officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal agencies.

Cruz, a Democrat, has repeatedly accused Trump and the federal government of abandoning Puerto Rico. She demanded in a press conference on Friday that Trump do more to help the island, adding that “we are going to see is something close to a genocide” if more is not done. (RELATED: Trump Takes On San Juan Mayor For ‘Nasty’ Criticism Of Puerto Rico Response)

Mayor Perez told TheDC that the story Cruz is telling the media doesn’t mesh with what he has seen from the federal government.

“My experience is different. I have been participating in different meetings at the headquarters of FEMA and our government and the help is coming in and right now my experience is different from hers. I’m receiving help from the government, we are receiving assistance from FEMA, I got people over here helping us with applications for the people that have damage in their houses. And we have here in Guaynabo, we have thousands of people that lost partially or totally their houses,” said Perez, who is a member of Puerto Rico’s New Progressive Party.

Perez’s comments echoed what FEMA administrator Brock Long said on Saturday. Long defended Trump’s tweets blasting Cruz and indicated that Cruz has failed to connect with the FEMA command center set up on the island to help with the relief effort.

When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. What I can tell you is my experience. She is not participating in any meetings and we had a couple already with the governors and with representation of FEMA and of HUD, of these whole federal agencies that have given us help and she’s not participating in those meetings and some mayors from her political party have been participating, so I don’t know why she is saying that. My experience is very different.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/30/exclusive-fellow-puerto-rico-mayor-rips-san-juan-mayor-shes-not-participating-in-any-meetings/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

• Platinum Contributing Member

And you know what if Cruz wants to say all this shit than so be it....responding to it in a bunch of stupid juvenile tweets makes Trump look and sound like a douchebag.

On 9/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, Biggie Smails said:

Horrible situation and it sounds like they are doing the best they can under the circumstances...easy to sit by the pool drinking gin and smoking cigars and criticizing every move made. Have you sent any donations or offered aid for your employees families? 

Yep, people are pointing fingers and playing politics while innocent people are suffering. Its fucking shameful. I've heard so much bullshit from both sides it's fucking disgusting.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And a tree crushes your home and it's 15 degrees.all that shit is useless

Any tree that could damage our house, was taken down by a tree service................years ago. 

NEXT.

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep, people are pointing fingers and playing politics while innocent people are suffering. Its fucking shameful. I've heard so much bullshit from both sides it's fucking disgusting.

What's important right now, is we all act like we admire and relish Puerto Rico as a wonderful unincorportated US Territory and pick that appropriate political party supporting our "likes".

Ricans are hated in southern New England. Their crime level is off the charts. Wherever they settle they drive the good people out. They have ruined the Weirs Beach on Lake Winnepesaukee, NH. into a fuckhole of Ricanville. It used to be agood place to go and sit by thechannel and watch the boats come in and out of Paugus Bay, but now it's been taken over by FUCKARICANS. The fucking bastards are loud, and disturbing. If you get in an argument with one of them, you'll be surrounded by fifty of them. Some nationalities are just no good, they are too aggressive and violent. I think the bastard Kennedy brought them here because they voted Democratic.       

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I never understand people who stick around when they know shit is going to go down . IMHO they all need to get bills for there rescues

They live on an island... 3.5 million people. Should they all hop in their own yachts and head to the mainland? Lol this is the epitome of cluelessness. I’m sure the airport could handle 3.5 million people evacing in a few days... fucking stupidest shit in this thread. Use your head. 

Now think, contemplate it, and tell me what they should do. Try pretending like you understand the logistical situation of evacing 3.5 million people in mere days. After that, respond with your head removed from your ass like you don’t have an IQ of potato 🥔.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They live on an island... 3.5 million people. Should they all hop in their own yachts and head to the mainland? Lol this is the epitome of cluelessness. I’m sure the airport could handle 3.5 million people evacing in a few days... fucking stupidest shit in this thread. Use your head. 

Now think, contemplate it, and tell me what they should do. Try pretending like you understand the logistical situation of evacing 3.5 million people in mere days. After that, respond with your head removed from your ass like you don’t have an IQ of potato 🥔.

Well said and thank you.:thumb:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Well said and thank you.:thumb:

It’s unbelievable how disconnect from reality some people are. That was hands down the most ignorant shit I’ve read in a while. So smug and sure of himself yet so wrong that it hurts to think about the fact that people like him can manage to operate in life. Fucking Christ. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

And you know what if Cruz wants to say all this shit than so be it....responding to it in a bunch of stupid juvenile tweets makes Trump look and sound like a douchebag.

And she said it standing in front of a giant pile of supplies she could have been helping to move to where they were needed.

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What I wonder about in this post of epic fake empathy is, is that a god damn potato emo at the end?  Cuz...fuck! :lol:

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well for me I would jump on the enduro  if roads were to fucked for the truck and head to the cabin . actually I would have prob left with a stocked truck and wagon long before the ice  storm was set to hit.

:lol: are you racer's dad by chance?

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

the comment was in general seeing as the conversation had gone from PR to general hurricane's to ice storms . and my response was to the latter so pull the potato out of your own ass .   

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, revkevsdi said:

Puerto Rico  usually gets missed by the Hurricanes.  

Imagine if the entire population of Puerto Rico tried to come to the US. lol.  A stupid racist prick like you would love that.  

Would you suggest the government pay for that? 

are they not allowed ?  last I checked they could come and go as they wish

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Well, I went 16 days back in the late 90's. Took 2 days just to get out of the neighborhood. I never blamed the gubmint. :dunno:

You do a fine job of explaining why the actions on the ground are logistically slow. Trump appreciates your compassion.

The mayor of Guaynabo, Puerto Rico cast serious doubt Saturday on the claims made by San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has repeatedly attacked President Trump and accused him of abandoning Puerto Rico in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria.

Guaynabo’s mayor, Angel Perez, said in an interview with The Daily Caller that his experience with the federal government has been different from Cruz’s, in part because — unlike Cruz — he has been participating in meetings with officials from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other federal agencies.

Cruz, a Democrat, has repeatedly accused Trump and the federal government of abandoning Puerto Rico. She demanded in a press conference on Friday that Trump do more to help the island, adding that “we are going to see is something close to a genocide” if more is not done. (RELATED: Trump Takes On San Juan Mayor For ‘Nasty’ Criticism Of Puerto Rico Response)

Mayor Perez told TheDC that the story Cruz is telling the media doesn’t mesh with what he has seen from the federal government.

“My experience is different. I have been participating in different meetings at the headquarters of FEMA and our government and the help is coming in and right now my experience is different from hers. I’m receiving help from the government, we are receiving assistance from FEMA, I got people over here helping us with applications for the people that have damage in their houses. And we have here in Guaynabo, we have thousands of people that lost partially or totally their houses,” said Perez, who is a member of Puerto Rico’s New Progressive Party.

Perez’s comments echoed what FEMA administrator Brock Long said on Saturday. Long defended Trump’s tweets blasting Cruz and indicated that Cruz has failed to connect with the FEMA command center set up on the island to help with the relief effort.

When asked about Cruz’s “genocide” statement, Perez said, “I don’t know why she is saying that. What I can tell you is my experience. She is not participating in any meetings and we had a couple already with the governors and with representation of FEMA and of HUD, of these whole federal agencies that have given us help and she’s not participating in those meetings and some mayors from her political party have been participating, so I don’t know why she is saying that. My experience is very different.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/30/exclusive-fellow-puerto-rico-mayor-rips-san-juan-mayor-shes-not-participating-in-any-meetings/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

And if that's the case it would be even better yet if the POTUS just let the results speak for themselves instead of Twittering to every perceived slight.

6 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

are they not allowed ?  last I checked they could come and go as they wish

You are so fucking stupid. 3.5 million people from an island that has been in a recession for years can just leave the island with a couple of days notice. Sure sounds easy.