Check your account email address ×

Puerto Rico

Mainecat

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Any tree that could damage our house, was taken down by a tree service................years ago. 

NEXT.

Yes because your wimpy ass and your fisher price chainsaws couldn't cut them down.

Just now, 1jkw said:

Yes because your wimpy ass and your fisher price chainsaws couldn't cut them down.

Where are you in North East Pennsylvania, you fuckin' FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are so fucking stupid. 3.5 million people from an island that has been in a recession for years can just leave the island with a couple of days notice. Sure sounds easy. 

yes they can come and go to America when ever they want . you know dam well you were implying people would be pissed if they came to America  . even though I am not sure why seeing as they are citizens . but nice try cum stain.

remember your comment it had nothing to do with logistics

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, revkevsdi said:

Puerto Rico  usually gets missed by the Hurricanes.  

Imagine if the entire population of Puerto Rico tried to come to the US. lol.  A stupid racist prick like you would love that.  

Would you suggest the government pay for that?

hell my wife's friend flew out to PR got her dad and his dog and they came to her place in MN as soon as she got wind shit was about to get real

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well fuck if your wife's friend could do it why couldn't all 3.5 million....just fucking stop.

Have you been there? Outside of the old city and tourist areas most of the island looked like it has been hit with a hurricane already, other than no power and shit blocking roads it's the same a big festering shithole slum :) 

It's the people that they are. They are basically the result of PIRATE TRADE BREEDING. Puerto Rico is at a marine navigation crossroads, in the Caribbean.  Pirates and sailors from many nations bred the women there, that's why some are black, some mullatos, some whiter, some latino, some EVERY FUCKING THING. 

They are not an education, or industrial people. They live a life where sex and kids are the only thing they have. 

You never see them winning the school spelling bees, do you? No, they would rather fuck. 

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Lol. Owns manly chainsaws. Can't cut down own trees. Can't drive. Shit pants!

FS.COMs Manly Man right here folks!

We needed a bucket truck, faggot. 

7 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Where's my fucking pictures!

Whatever you do, DO NOT send me a bill for the space I occupy in your mind!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BILL!!!