Check your account email address ×

Jackson Lee takes a knee

Pete

Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (Texas) took a knee on the House floor Monday evening in solidarity with NFL players who do the same during the national anthem.

President Donald Trump touched off a firestorm in the NFL when he said Friday that owners should fire players who refuse to stand for the national anthem, remarking "get that son of a bitch off the field."

Jackson Lee slammed Trump's invective against the players during her House floor speech.

"That is racism. You cannot deny it, you cannot run for it, and I kneel in honor of them," she said, dropping to her knees. "I kneel in honor of the First Amendment. I kneel because the flag is a symbol for freedom. I kneel because I'm going to stand against racism."

"I kneel because I will stand with those young men, and I'll stand with our soldiers, and I'll stand with America, because I kneel," she concluded. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/26/dem-rep-jackson-lee-takes-knee-on-house-floor.html

The deep seated hate is staggering. So many angry hateful liberals just like her in this country. Hell, look in here. There is at least a half a dozen of them cockroaches 

6 minutes ago, COPO said:

The deep seated hate is staggering. So many angry hateful liberals just like her in this country. Hell, look in here. There is at least a half a dozen of them cockroaches 

It's easy and lazy to be a chronic pessimist . Fuck them. 

8 minutes ago, COPO said:

Did you hear yourself for the last 8 years you braindead hypocritical fucktard