Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

On 5/13/2019 at 5:59 PM, ckf said:

I'm planning on doing a couple of Bubba Kush CBD cannabis plants along with the tomatoes. I'm actually more excited about the veggies :bc:

602043286_giphy.gif.cf(96).gif.e17471e33e1bf5675c522503ab42b1a3.gif

:news:

On 5/14/2019 at 7:44 PM, ckf said:

Gotta be related to .07Bhent :lmao:

:snack:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When you heading to the cabin?

I'm going back up this weekend to tie up some loose ends before the first renter comes in.   Might do a bit more fishing as opening weekend sucked.  

Flip a coin..... I might head up Sat / Sun AM for a couple days then come home pick up my wife and head back on Thursday for the Holiday. Or I might get there and call after i'm there and tell her to figure out her own ride up lol. 

I just checked on the greenhouse and it's 75° inside and 57° out. I think I'll plant more veggies today and tomorrow. I may need to add a small heater if we get some cold nights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

I just checked on the greenhouse and it's 75° inside and 57° out. I think I'll plant more veggies today and tomorrow. I may need to add a small heater if we get some cold nights.

You should just go out there and smoke   As much weed as you smoke a day, that should generate plenty of heat :snack:

34 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You should just go out there and smoke   As much weed as you smoke a day, that should generate plenty of heat :snack:

If a joint a day is a lot, I guess I smoke a lot of weed. I don't think it would make much difference in heat if I smoke it in the greenhouse :dunno:

Good morning fuckers!!!!!! -

50 / 46.  Clear North and cloudy and windy South.  Yesterday was a beauty, sunny and 76.  Brewers won and Bucks play tonight at 730.  FEAR THE DEER , FEAR THE FUCKING DEER!!!!

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

That's fear the bear

I haven't been paying attention, but my friends that are Bruins fans on FB seem excited lately :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I haven't been paying attention, but my friends that are Bruins fans on FB seem excited lately :dunno:

Heahed tgo the stganly cup finals. swept Carolina in 4 games. Ended last night.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Heahed tgo the stganly cup finals. swept Carolina in 4 games. Ended last night.

When I was a kid I was a Bruins fan in a family full of Montreal Canadians fans. My mother was from Berlin and he parents had moved to NH from Quebec. I think my parents made me a Boston fan just to fuck with my Grandfather and Uncles :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

When I was a kid I was a Bruins fan in a family full of Montreal Canadians fans. My mother was from Berlin and he parents had moved to NH from Quebec. I think my parents made me a Boston fan just to fuck with my Grandfather and Uncles :lol:

There are a lot of habs fans up here

Edited by Shifty

1 hour ago, Shifty said:

There are a lot of habs fans up here

Yeah, we are closer to Montreal than Boston. The news out of Burlington covers a lot of stuff from north of the border. Are you a habs fan? How about pops?

8 hours ago, ckf said:

Yeah, we are closer to Montreal than Boston. The news out of Burlington covers a lot of stuff from north of the border. Are you a habs fan? How about pops?

FUCK THE HABS!!

• Haha 1

Morning! We've had a full moon the past three nights and it's just amazing how bright it gets outside. A little chilly this morning (3 deg celcius) and going up to a balmy 9 deg today and 25 deg tomorrow. 

• Like 1