Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

30 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Fuck principle. I wanna be warm. 

61 for the high here today. I noticed wood smoke coming out of a half dozen chimneys between Colebrook and IP earlier this evening.

Thunderstorms rolled thru this morning here in Detroit Lakes area. 70 right now....was suppose to head to vegas friday then lake havasu monday....but 100+ temps for sunday....i think ill wait till the end of the month to head down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ckf said:

Getting ready to head to @Shifty 's stomping grounds for Nicole's Dr's appointment, and some tax free shopping, lol.

Word is a 5 guys burger is coming in. Didja check out the new harbor freight? Town is booming right now. New huge maplefields and Cumberland farms stores. 

20 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Word is a 5 guys burger is coming in. Didja check out the new harbor freight? Town is booming right now. New huge maplefields and Cumberland farms stores. 

5 guys would be cool. Harbor Freight has been there for a while. We noticed the new pumps at maplefields. did they redo the store, too?