Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Afternoon-

72 / 83.....   And sunny NOW-    Holy crap did we get the rain.   Started around 4AM and ended around 2:30.   Been a sunny perfect day North so thats great for my wife and her friend.  Miller time.   :bc:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Time sure flies.

That's what I was thinking. It seems like the 4th of July was just a few weeks ago.

Warm and humid here tonight. I don't think I'll need that blanket tonight.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's what I was thinking. It seems like the 4th of July was just a few weeks ago.

Warm and humid here tonight. I don't think I'll need that blanket tonight.

I find it really flies by when im not home.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

65 and humid....we need rain badly and there isn't any in the forecast for the next few days.

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

Time sure flies.

No kidding...my daughter leaves for college in a less than a week...I'm going to be a wreck.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Cooling here instead of warming. Temp is down to 61 now. I'm still in shorts and a t-shirt, but it's a little on the cold side when I was just out with Izzy. It's almost time to break out the fleece.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

65 and humid....we need rain badly and there isn't any in the forecast for the next few days.

No kidding...my daughter leaves for college in a less than a week...I'm going to be a wreck.

We got hammered yesterday..... dang. 

And yeah....  my wife curled up on the bed after dropping off YS and then YD a year later.  She balled.  I opened a beer in both cases  :lol: - its tough but i'm sure you know its the "next step" and you guys wont skip a beat relationship wise   :bc:   

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

can't wait for the boy to leave,  he's ready and we are ready for him to be out of the house.  dropping him off first thing friday morning 

Mine has decided to stay local for at least the first semester or two.  Good call, but there are days I wish she'd just get out of my hair.  One moody blonde in the house is ENOUGH!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mine has decided to stay local for at least the first semester or two.  Good call, but there are days I wish she'd just get out of my hair.  One moody blonde in the house is ENOUGH!!!!!

When did you die your hair?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

can't wait for the boy to leave,  he's ready and we are ready for him to be out of the house.  dropping him off first thing friday morning 

where is James headed?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOL, 20 minutes to Durham from Hampton?

about,  when he wants to come home he can take the bus from durham to my office.  girl he's been seeing this summer he met at orientation, she's from Dover like 8 miles from the campus but she's still living there

• Like 2