Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

27 minutes ago, XCR INDY said:

Thanks for the update. That sucks. 🥲 Guess I’m heading to Pittsburg. 

At least we didn't really loose much.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 1/25/2024 at 7:55 AM, 800renegaderider said:

You still looking for a gnx if I remember right?

One going across block tomorrow. 282 miles on it.  Will go for huge money. A regular 87 GN sold on thursday for 70g. I was interested in a custom 2013 CTS-V and an 06 Bentley. Both went for more than I was willing to spend.

• Like 1

It sure doesn't feel like winter up here in the Northeast Kingdom of VT. Currently 34⁰.  I just noticed a small moth type bug flying around outside of a window.

• Gold Member
On 1/27/2024 at 3:35 AM, Steve753 said:

One going across block tomorrow. 282 miles on it.  Will go for huge money. A regular 87 GN sold on thursday for 70g. I was interested in a custom 2013 CTS-V and an 06 Bentley. Both went for more than I was willing to spend.

Just looked it up 231k lotta coin. I’d think you’d get a better deal private party for those type car’s your looking for.

On 1/27/2024 at 12:00 PM, ckf said:

It sure doesn't feel like winter up here in the Northeast Kingdom of VT. Currently 34⁰.  I just noticed a small moth type bug flying around outside of a window.

Same here, another day in the 30's. 

20240128_162207.jpg

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Just looked it up 231k lotta coin. I’d think you’d get a better deal private party for those type car’s your looking for.

That's a few bucks above average price for one for sure. I believe one went for just over 300k last year.

The longer daylight hours is starting to become very noticeable here in northern Vermont. We've gained 51 minutes of daylight since the shortest day of the year.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Morning :news:

35 degrees here, and what little snow we had melted already.... 

It was above freezing here this morning too. Supposed to be mid 40's tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

The only good thing is it's easy on the woodpile 🤣

Yup, heating costs are definitely down this winter so far. Things tend to average out so we will probably have a cold late winter and spring :(

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yup, heating costs are definitely down this winter so far. Things tend to average out so we will probably have a cold late winter and spring :(

You shut your dirty mouth!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ckf said:

You're probably right and that's what I tell everyone celebrating this weather. I just hope we get some moisture this spring. 

• Like 1

Currently 32⁰ with a bit of light snow falling here in northern Vermont. The forecast is calling for snow showers today and tonight with an inch or two of accumulation.

On 1/22/2024 at 8:15 PM, NaturallyAspirated said:

So had to make a trip over to school, oldest boy was being bullied and sexual buddy labels and shooting school was brought up (against him).  I was hoping mad!  Got over to the school, had him brought to the office and we went outside to talk about what happened.  Turns out the kid came over to the table and was yelling out how my boy was sending dick picks out.  The asshole boy was calling Hayden “footlong” as an insult.  What in the fuck.  I laughed when he said that.  I told him to march right back in there to the kid and shake his hand.  Nothing will boost his desire by the ladies than having the nickname footlong.  How the fuck is that supposed to be an insult exactly…. :dunno:

:lol:

Jesus Christ…

Neal

Seems awkwardly out of place....

Just Sayin

III

13 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Suppose to hit 50 degrees this week. Strange winter.... :lol:

We are supposed to hit 40⁰ for 3 days later in the week.

• Like 1