Check your account email address ×

Oh Dear Lord!

Anler

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I studded all of my 600's. I always think i can get away without studs until I ride that one icy day then im putting studs on this fucking thing tomorrow!

All personal preference...i think the only thing that would force me to put studs is if i was running non stop steep icy hills.

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

That's what a friend always thought until the day his wife did a 360 in the middle of the trail because glare ice. :lol:

I have one of those prestudded tracks on my etec. Its a happy medium. It keeps you from losing your shit but its definitely not as good as push thrus

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look at all this talented riding....Fucking dial stuck on EleEVyn!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

@Highmark :lmao:  "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@f7ben:lol: "MINE'S A BAD ASS 800!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Damn was that you on the SRX?  

Just now, Anler said:

I have one of those prestudded tracks on my etec. Its a happy medium. It keeps you from losing your shit but its definitely not as good as push thrus

Yeah  Iceripper?  something like that.  I ordered that with my XRS when it was supposed to be "the new thing".  It worked ok.  Like you said.  A good medium.  Just not enough for me.  It held up well though and I sold it for good coin with less than a season on it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah  Iceripper?  something like that.  I ordered that with my XRS when it was supposed to be "the new thing".  It worked ok.  Like you said.  A good medium.  Just not enough for me.  It held up well though and I sold it for good coin with less than a season on it.

I actually had 2 trade in rip saw tracks when I bought it. Cost me like $100. I think my next track will be a cobra with push thrus. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same with my Blizzard....I feel I get a good enough bite. Wife's sled and my GSX  are studded (picked)...

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love studding tracks ....I make my own template with more scratch lines then any of the prefabbed bullshit. Minimum of 3/8ths penetration and 1/2 inch if you wanna leave hard. 

THis track was a PIA...god damn stupid "quiet track" had ridges on it fucking up the whole process.  Idiotic.  But I guess some want a quieter track?  Ughhh...

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love studding tracks ....I make my own template with more scratch lines then any of the prefabbed bullshit. Minimum of 3/8ths penetration and 1/2 inch if you wanna leave hard. 

Sounds like your referring to your love life.....:lol::bc: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

THis track was a PIA...god damn stupid "quiet track" had ridges on it fucking up the whole process.  Idiotic.  But I guess some want a quieter track?  Ughhh...

I think the rip 2 is a pretty nice option nowadays.......although I am still totally partial to the cobra and that would be my pick for compromise of offtrail and trail

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I'm a shower not a grower !!!!!!1111

Just now, f7ben said:

I think the rip 2 is a pretty nice option nowadays.......although I am still totally partial to the cobra and that would be my pick for compromise of offtrail and trail

I'm a shower not a grower !!!!!!1111

Yep...Rip 2 for the win for me.  I do ZERO off trail...unless I overshot the turn...and survived it.

4 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Ben and I have an excellent love life.  The BEST!!!!!  I wish he'd do something about his shit breath though.  It makes my genitals smell funny. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...Rip 2 for the win for me.  I do ZERO off trail...unless I overshot the turn...and survived it.

Ben and I have an excellent love life.  The BEST!!!!!  I wish he'd do something about his shit breath though.  It makes my genitals smell funny. :lol:

:lol: you need to ass bong a liter of listerine before I post here so I dont have to shower afterwards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yep.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Yep.  

People wonder why my sleds always run hard for what they are.....its simple 

1. Traction

2. Rolling resitance

3. Clutching

4. Power

that is the order in which you improve a sled you want to run hard

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

People wonder why my sleds always run hard for what they are.....its simple 

1. Traction

2. Rolling resitance

3. Clutching

4. Power

that is the order in which you improve a sled you want to run hard

Suppose it could go hand in hand with traction but for trail studs there is an art to getting a sled coming out hard and flat with minimal spinning.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

exactly .....fucking pussies with 600's can get by without studs. Any sled that actually makes some torque off idle will need studs to be enjoyed properly 

Well fuck. I guess i'd better take mine out..............

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Look at all this talented riding....Fucking dial stuck on EleEVyn!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

@Highmark :lmao:  "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@f7ben:lol: "MINE'S A BAD ASS 800!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pour clucky he's never gonna live that water crossing down

19 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Failure is the only thing youre good at :lol: mechanic, wrecked cars, slow sleds that dont run worth a fuck, boats you gave up on, next is planes :lol:seriously didnt you buy a cabin and not finish it? :lol:

what a pile of garbage .....didnt you fuck some little kids once?