Check your account email address ×

Oh Dear Lord!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pour clucky he's never gonna live that water crossing down

I'd fucking quit sledding if I did something that stupid and it was caught on video.   In fact I might shoot myself. :lol:  

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

People wonder why my sleds always run hard for what they are.....its simple 

1. Traction

2. Rolling resitance

3. Clutching

4. Power

that is the order in which you improve a sled you want to run hard

Wait...where does "lug flick" fit in? :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pour clucky he's never gonna live that water crossing down

Wait...wut?  That was a joke vid.  Are you serious? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait...where does "lug flick" fit in? :lmao:

Wait...wut?  That was a joke vid.  Are you serious? :lol:

Damn those were the days.   Man those threads went on forever.   In the end it was down to Neal, MachZNot and Vince all thinking it changed the ratio.   Quite the fucking threesome. :lol:  Didn't some guys use a snowmobile belt to try and prove it did before they woke up?  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Damn those were the days.   Man those threads went on forever.   In the end it was down to Neal, MachZNot and Vince all thinking it changed the ratio.   Quite the fucking threesome. :lol:  

that motherfucker owes me 5,000$ american 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn those were the days.   Man those threads went on forever.   In the end it was down to Neal, MachZNot and Vince all thinking it changed the ratio.   Quite the fucking threesome. :lol:  Didn't some guys use a snowmobile belt to try and prove it did before they woke up?  

Holy fuck!!!. Vince too??????????

God damn!!!!  

Fur coats can change reasoning ability?  

VINNEY!!!!!1222221284&;!;!;$;!;!&;82828822&2!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

To be fair Neal was never actually part of the group that thought it did change the measurable ratio .....Neals argument was always theoretical and for no other reason then to fuel his vortex

:lol:

Yeah...I caught some of his "theoretical" argument.  His "shift" sounds good....but only to the ones that think lug height may actually change drive ratios. :lol:

Cuz....no.  

I do give him credit for selling it in order to back out of an incorrect side though. :lmao:

42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You forgot about the ultimate engineer and friend to the aliens and Bigfoot... ZlZbUbzzzzz!!!112

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You forgot about the ultimate engineer and friend to the aliens and Bigfoot... ZlZbUbzzzzz!!!112

I miss those rainy days on the net where zbubs would come in and claim that an unstudded f7 was faster on an ice track then a studded one :lol: fucking dude was a retard 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

Honestly dude, I am struggling with the level of complete insanity here already.  Please don't add Bigfoot to it.

:lmao:

you have no idea :lol: dude claimed that sleds could traverse 90 degree slopes with ease 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I miss those rainy days on the net where zbubs would come in and claim that an f7 was faster on an ice track then a studded one :lol: fucking dude was a retard 

Johnny is a good dude. Weird but a good dude. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Johnny is a good dude. Weird but a good dude. :lol:

I wanted to meet up and ride with him in the Yoop ......he claimed I should stay away because the loggers would not tolerate my mouth and I would end up getting my ass kicked :lol: fucking dude was a poser

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wanted to meet up and ride with him in the Yoop ......he claimed I should stay away because the loggers would not tolerate my mouth and I would end up getting my ass kicked :lol: fucking dude was a poser

I imagine thats a real concern for you all the time 

Just now, MiSledder said:

I imagine thats a real concern for you all the time 

Hardly retard .....I am the picture of pleasant in person....but if you get out of line I will end your night real quick 

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Only difference is...Ben would actually show up I think. :lmao:

I've met ben a couple times now and he was pretty mellow. But I have never seen him with a shit face so I can't comment on the Mr. Hyde factor. :lol: but he is tall and in pretty good shape. I'm betting he can throw some stingers if he wanted to.