Check your account email address ×

Enough politics Take a break

Pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry Copo...I'll exit your thread and hopefully it gets back on track...maybe the big nosed wet brain Polack will go somewhere else and shit on some veterans or run his do nothing big mouth about slashing throats. :thumb:

Meh...fuck all that! Stay and make more fun of Paul Walker-wana-be

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Meh...fuck all that! Stay and make more fun of Paul Walker-wana-be

If I had a nickel for every little shit box owner challenge I accepted at the stop light.....I still wouldn't have enought to pay for the rubber and fuel it took to leave them behind before I shifted to 2nd gear.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If I had a nickel for every little shit box owner challenge I accepted at the stop light.....I still wouldn't have enought to pay for the rubber and fuel it took to leave them behind before I shifted to 2nd gear.

But that stance though!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: 

902539b30327b3edbda3c56b7d4b61fd--car-memes-car-stuff.thumb.jpg.c0561a32b36269052eb78ad086033ba9.jpg

Edited by Skidooski

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol....my last car would crushed anything youve owned by a long shot. From a roll ofcourse

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fast and Furious is playing on a constant loop in your house eh :lmao: Do you have a car with the button that makes everything look blurry like you're in Hyperdrive?  lolz

He really should document as much as he can for future use. A lot of that goes towards the value of the car later on or can help out at least. Very cool and I hope he brings it back to a nice fully restored condition 

I have a buddy who deals in vintage cars. He is seeing a big push towards Resto Mods now. I like original but new brakes, suspension and running gear make the older cars much more drivable. I can see both sides nut side on numbers matching original.

Picked up this vintage ride for the wife. All original.

20170725_175645.jpg

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

I have a buddy who deals in vintage cars. He is seeing a big push towards Resto Mods now. I like original but new brakes, suspension and running gear make the older cars much more drivable. I can see both sides nut side on numbers matching original.

20170725_175645.jpg

Love those....

4 minutes ago, s pump said:

20170725_175645.jpg

Bentley's are fricken gorgeous cars! I get it, from both sides of this argument. I love the old muscle cars but new tech just absolutely stomps it in performance. And just like you mentioned the Resto mods are a nice way to go. I think a first Gen Camaro on the current Zeta chassis would be ideal in my mind. Or take that same scenario with a Mustang, Chevelle etc. 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Bentley's are fricken gorgeous cars! I get it, from both sides of this argument. I love the old muscle cars but new tech just absolutely stomps it in performance. And just like you mentioned the Resto mods are a nice way to go. I think a first Gen Camaro on the current Zeta chassis would be ideal in my mind. Or take that same scenario with a Mustang, Chevelle etc. 

I use to enjoy watching chip foose and boyd Coddingtons shows....they did some nice resto mods.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I use to enjoy watching chip foose and boyd Coddingtons shows....they did some nice resto mods.

Foose is really good! Boyd had good people working for him but hated his shirts and his crankiness. LOL I've been watching Bitchin' Rides lately. Nice work and I get to see some familiar scenery of where I used to live in Utah

My dad still has his 69 Camaro RS/SS that's 65% complete as a Pro Steet car I'd love to get one of these guys to remake. If only I had the $$$$

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I used to be a pretty strict "all original" type of guy when it came to classic muscle.  But Foose really changed that.  Damn...his designs were just epic.  I think he played a large roll in the Manu's going "retro" with their modern cars.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, COPO said:

American hot rod was a cool show. But the drama at times was over the top for me. Like when Charlie left

2 minutes ago, COPO said:

American hot rod was a cool show. But the drama at times was over the top for me. Like when Charlie left

Yes I agree...it got a bit old....Boyd had a real chip on his shoulder for chip. :lol:

6 hours ago, COPO said:

Getting this at the end of the week. Im beyond excited.  

60021111-770-0@2X.jpg

60021116-770-0@2X.jpg

60021126-770-0@2X.jpg

60021130-770-0@2X.jpg

What year is that? My dad had a green '72 Nova. On his way to a party in HS, he had a keg of beer in the back and rolled the car. Cops gave him a ride home and that was it. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

What year is that? My dad had a green '72 Nova. On his way to a party in HS, he had a keg of beer in the back and rolled the car. Cops gave him a ride home and that was it. :lol:

It's a '69

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I'd like to have a couple original 60's muscle cars in the garage. Love the sound of those things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Not sure what yr this one is but I moved it for a buddy in the spring.....he use to race a few yrs ago but life got in the way and it just sits inhis garage with a cover on it now.

Screenshot_20170919-125008.png

That's a 1973 Nova 

• Like 1