Check your account email address ×

Enough politics Take a break

Pete

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah but that's nothing new really. what set you two off?

I have zero idea :lol: I take a crack at Dopo's car thread for funsies and the fat unstable dram queen tells me to STFU .... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Or how about you go molest some more children you whining drama queen cry baby

Sorry Copo...I'll exit your thread and hopefully it gets back on track...maybe the big nosed wet brain Polack will go somewhere else and shit on some veterans or run his do nothing big mouth about slashing throats. :thumb:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry Copo...I'll exit your thread and hopefully it gets back on track...maybe the big nosed wet brain Polack will go somewhere else and shit on some veterans or run his do nothing big mouth about slashing throats. :thumb:

I'd take a steamy shit on you without hesitation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Image result for riced out car

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

ahhh no problem Jim. I just ignore the loud mouth lush..  :bc:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You cant ignore me Dopo .......I'm like catnip for idiots !!!!!!!!!!111111

dude... you thought youre POS car had a bad crank or rod bearing when it turns out to be loose converter bolts..  Who is the fucking idiot?

1 minute ago, COPO said:

dude... you thought youre POS car had a bad crank or rod bearing when it turns out to be loose converter bolts..  Who is the fucking idiot?

I wasnt the only one that thought rod bearing ....so did a whole bunch of other people. Plus I dont know shit about wrenching on cars so why is it so hard to believe I wouldnt catch that?

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

very nice. keep it as original as possible. there's too many hacked up "60's cars out there right now. 

Thanks Greg. You're right on the originality. Almost every nova I looked at was butchered in some way or form. That's why I jumped on this. Its very original

Just now, SmeeAgain said:

Very cool!!  Not only will it bring back memories, it'll be damn fun to drive.  :bc:

yeah for sure. Don't see many old cars on the road now a days. I cant wait

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lemme get some real cars up in here 

Image result for riced out car

Fast and Furious is playing on a constant loop in your house eh :lmao: Do you have a car with the button that makes everything look blurry like you're in Hyperdrive?  lolz

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

those are cool stories, and just happened to a friend of mine. same car as well. the thing is in bad shape and he's re-storing it. I told him he should document everything and write a book about it. it's cool watching him point out dings, damages, mods that he did to it 40 some years ago.

He really should document as much as he can for future use. A lot of that goes towards the value of the car later on or can help out at least. Very cool and I hope he brings it back to a nice fully restored condition 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I wasnt the only one that thought rod bearing ....so did a whole bunch of other people. Plus I dont know shit about wrenching on cars so why is it so hard to believe I wouldnt catch that?

you don't know shit about wrenching on cars, but you owned a car that requires that kind of work and is mind boggling to me.