Check your account email address ×

Oh look a Nigger

Momorider

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Momo must have had too many likes and overflowed the data register.  Once a number goes over 2,147,483,647 it flips the sign.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I tried to set it to -1 Trillion but it wouldn't let me. :lol:

It obviously has a 32 bit limit. 

:bc:

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Another classless and tasteless title!!!  But it still made me laugh.

And Fucking SeRena...get fucked you fucking awkward dork!  Sef righteous little lying pussy.  

JUST DO IT!   Living with that chinless face isn't worth it!!!!! :lol:

Noose.gif

Chinless? That pic you have floating around with him laying in bed, it appears his double chin is resting on the top of the laptop screen. :lol:

Everybody wants a "no rules" site.....until something offends them.  Meanwhile, their own little "slice-O-heaven" they spew out here is fine and dandy....cuz it's THEIRS.  It's true I guess...everybody likes the smell of thier own farts.

Seems kinda simple to me......If this thread title is so upsetting to some, and they are worried about it drawing "unwanted attention" to themselves (their screen name), don't post in it. Or...revamp the rules. :dunno:

"freedom".   AMIRITE?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Everybody wants a "no rules" site.....until something offends them.  Meanwhile, their own little "slice-O-heaven" they spew out here is fine and dandy....cuz it's THEIRS.  It's true I guess...everybody likes the smell of thier own farts.

Seems kinda simple to me......If this thread title is so upsetting to some, and they are worried about it drawing "unwanted attention" to themselves (their screen name), don't post in it. Or...revamp the rules. :dunno:

"freedom".   AMIRITE?

I think the point is momo is a fucking piece of shit shut in twinko faggot 

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

the NIGGER bitch stole from the elderly lady fuck you apologist white guilt pussies:finger: if it was a family member you hipacrits fucks would be crying foul

Stealing is wrong and so is using vulgar racial slurs

U can b 2 things

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, bussman said:

The selective outrages of modern society is pathetically laughable. 

I honestly don't care what non snowmobiling  nigger  faggots think of snowmobilers. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Stealing is wrong and so is using vulgar racial slurs

U can b 2 things

"Sticks and stones may break my bones.....but words are the most painful thing of all."

-American society,  post 2008

Sauce Scoville scale:  Weak

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Sticks and stones may break my bones.....but words are the most painful thing of all."

-American society,  post 2008

Sauce Scoville scale:  Weak

S'ok. Just know that people will probably think sledders are all racists.

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Those kinds of people are the kind that nobody should care AT ALL what they think.  If it's not hating other people because they are "racists", there's plenty of other reasons they have to just be intollerable little festering hate shitters.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't give 2 shits what people think of snowmobilers, what I give a shit about is pos motherfuckers stealing from law abiding citizens and the video clearly showed a fucking nigger ripping off the elderly lady, funny how all the pics of looters have the same skin tone as the theiving bitch, shove your white gullt up your antifa ass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I don't give 2 shits what people think of snowmobilers, what I give a shit about is pos motherfuckers stealing from law abiding citizens and the video clearly showed a fucking nigger ripping off the elderly lady, funny how all the pics of looters have the same skin tone as the theiving bitch, shove your white gullt up your antifa ass

"apparently fucking racist" :lol:well yeah! your a sledder arn't cha?:lol:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, is this dude for real?

Calls me a fascist in the same breath as the n-word. Wtf?

You're a fascist and a steaming pile of dog shit, what is your problem it's all true :finger3: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

Ok then.  So, what can we call that woman?  Or, I guess what I am asking is..what is your point?  What name would most call her that would be considered flattering?  I don't think any at all.  If I were to call her "white trash".  Would that be offensive to her as a criminal...or as a white person?

Yes...I know your psuedo point in this, but I'd like you to define it a bit.  No memes please.