Check your account email address ×

The iPhone X proves that the Unabomber was right.

skinny jeans fancy bright socks fagot button up shirt with a candy ass pastel print with a vintage Pendleton jacket out of some ones moldy basement he flipped 80 bucks for . drinking some shit micro brew getting foam on his tight trim facial hair. prob glasses even if he has 20 20

total cunt . I openly mock them when they are way over the top the reactions are priceless  fucking pussys just look hurt and sad

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

skinny jeans fancy bright socks fagot button up shirt with a candy ass pastel print with a vintage Pendleton jacket out of some ones moldy basement he flipped 80 bucks for . drinking some shit micro brew getting foam on his tight trim facial hair. prob glasses even if he has 20 20

total cunt . I openly mock them when they are way over the top the reactions are priceless  fucking pussys just look hurt and sad

Nele is not a hipster dude , I was just kidding :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've had the same phone for 31 months and dont plan on getting another one till it dies

Same here. I had my last phone for 6 yrs. The ONLY reason i got a new one was the old one died. I hate going to the phone store more than the doctor. My wife says get an iphone. Fuck that! All I need a phone for is to reply to your inane texts and have an occasional conversation.

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Same here. I had my last phone for 6 yrs. The ONLY reason i got a new one was the old one died. I hate going to the phone store more than the doctor. My wife says get an iphone. Fuck that! All I need a phone for is to reply to your inane texts and have an occasional conversation.

worst part is the new phones are junk as far as reception. 15 yrs ago I could use my phone at the cabin . as soon as antenna disappeared on phones so did my ability to us a cell phone at the cabin . I have to be in the center of the lake to even get a text out now . back in the day I could be in the cabin and talk

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

worst part is the new phones are junk as far as reception. 15 yrs ago I could use my phone at the cabin . as soon as antenna disappeared on phones so did my ability to us a cell phone at the cabin . I have to be in the center of the lake to even get a text out now . back in the day I could be in the cabin and talk

Mine gets pretty good reception wherever I go. Cabin, UP, middle of the woods. I can't seem to get lost. I want your phone. I would consider that a bonus........

7 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Mine gets pretty good reception wherever I go. Cabin, UP, middle of the woods. I can't seem to get lost. I want your phone. I would consider that a bonus........

except when you are having to drive to town to get updates make sure all is well and your guys are working

Edited by Ez ryder

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

This Sir is funny....

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

let me guess, the jacket you snowmobile in has those flashy gay colors. 

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like every thing else out of your pie hole you would be incorrect again

Someone appears offended by your hipster definition. I wonder why? :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

:lmao: You fucking nailed it!!!!