Check your account email address ×

Pay for Play you Say ...no Way

f7ben

1 minute ago, Lord Rothschild said:

She didn't do it and you know it, you degenerate trash. Ben and those like him are scourges on this country. I have been watching and waiting. 

:lol: super slow day on the safespace 

You guys might remember Duke Cunningham congressman from California, graduated from West Point and a Viet nam era fighter pilot ace who took down the top Vietnamese ace Col Tomb. Yea well he was prosecuted for taking expensive furniture and other gifts while in office. So my question is if he could be prosecuted after years of service to his country at several different posts why can't Hillary Clinton be treated the same? No one ever accused Cunningham of leaking or mishandled secret documents as well.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You guys might remember Duke Cunningham congressman from California, graduated from West Point and a Viet nam era fighter pilot ace who took down the top Vietnamese ace Col Tomb. Yea well he was prosecuted for taking expensive furniture and other gifts while in office. So my question is if he could be prosecuted after years of service to his country at several different posts why can't Hillary Clinton be treated the same? No one ever accused Cunningham of leaking or mishandled secret documents as well.

Because Hillary has a lot of dirt on a fuckton of important people around the world and if she goes down they go down. Aint happening chachi

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because Hillary has a lot of dirt on a fuckton of important people around the world and if she goes down they go down. Aint happening chachi

I just think a tipping point has to be reached. At what point does it become to politically costly to continue to run cover for her?

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I just think a tipping point has to be reached. At what point does it become to politically costly to continue to run cover for her?

dont kid yourself.......we are their play things and there are almost zero honest people in power

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe not honest but ambitious. The Dems should throw her under the bus now while they have a chance to take back control of their party of ruins.

Dude .....she could drag the whole system down unless they kill her. She could lay waste to R's and D's alike. Kings Queens and Princes of the world. She is the epitome of globalist corruption and it likely goes deeper than you can even dream 

Edited by f7ben

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude .....she could drag the whole system down unless they kill her. She could lay waste to R's and D's alike. Kings Queens and Princes of the world. She is the epitome of globalist corruption and it likely goes deeper than you can even dream 

The problem is I don't see how they could go after Uma without involving Hillary and at some point this just goes beyond the control of the powerful. I say put some sunlight on it and see what we get. 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The problem is I don't see how they could go after Uma without involving Hillary and at some point this just goes beyond the control of the powerful. I say put some sunlight on it and see what we get. 

Abedin ends up dead if she doesnt play nice and get under the bus.....the end 

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Abedin ends up dead if she doesnt play nice and get under the bus.....the end 

She is the personal secretary of HRC and would never do anything without the knowledge and consent of her long time Boss. an untimely death would be to hot for even the Clinton's at this point. I think even factions inside the DNC are ready to get rid of the Clinton's. 

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

She is the personal secretary of HRC and would never do anything without the knowledge and consent of her long time Boss. an untimely death would be to hot for even the Clinton's at this point. I think even factions inside the DNC are ready to get rid of the Clinton's. 

f7ben is right. they cant get rid of her

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maybe not honest but ambitious. The Dems should throw her under the bus now while they have a chance to take back control of their party of ruins.

BINGO!  It would instantly bring back some simile of credibility.  I'm absolutely FLOORED at their ineptness right now.  I've said this before but they really need to hire an outside source to manage their party.  Funny....but true.

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was going to say the same thing. You take down a king pin like the Clinton's and there will be a tsunami of indictments stretching 5 continents. That's why people who cross the Clinton's or pose a threat wind up suicided right quick. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was going to say the same thing. You take down a king pin like the Clinton's and there will be a tsunami of indictments stretching 5 continents. That's why people who cross the Clinton's or pose a threat wind up suicided right quick. 

So indict the 5 continents.  Rule of law is supposed to matter.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

dont kid yourself.......we are their play things and there are almost zero honest people in power

Good posts.

The Clinton's have singlehandedly turned DNC into the most corrupt group in the world and in turn the RNC is becoming just as corrupt.

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

Good posts.

The Clinton's have singlehandedly turned DNC into the most corrupt group in the world and in turn the RNC is becoming just as corrupt.

And again the reason why, Trump.  No better option presently.  And no, society is not going to get broken down by the antifa snowflakes.