Check your account email address ×

Is Bernie Going To Bail Out Dump....

SnowRider

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ole roule the retard owned again. Is he a momo dupe????

It wasn't meant as an ownage or anything like that.  It was meant to inform people that some of the UHC myths are unfounded.  Obviously in rural Manitoba wait times may be longer but the same would apply to the quality and speed of care received in rural Nebraska, Wyoming, etc. 

This country is way overdue for a single payer style healthcare program.  We have stuck our heads in the sand for far too long.  I am blessed to have very good healthcare for a fairly cheap price so this isn't about me.  UHC would likely cost me more than what I'm paying now.  If UHC can work in every other 1st world country on the planet why can't it work here.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It wasn't meant as an ownage or anything like that.  It was meant to inform people that some of the UHC myths are unfounded.  Obviously in rural Manitoba wait times may be longer but the same would apply to the quality and speed of care received in rural Nebraska, Wyoming, etc. 

This country is way overdue for a single payer style healthcare program.  We have stuck our heads in the sand for far too long.  I am blessed to have very good healthcare for a fairly cheap price so this isn't about me.  UHC would likely cost me more than what I'm paying now.  If UHC can work in every other 1st world country on the planet why can't it work here.  

Here is the difference ...you have a brain and employ some compassion. You realize that less advantaged people regardless of their situation are going to get care no matter what and they dont deserve to have their lives destroyed over their ability to pay or not pay some inflated debt. People like faggot ass Ole Droule have sucked off the tit of privilege their whole life and dont give two fucks about anyone but themselves. Before I get accosted for my use of the word "privilege" let me define that.

Privilege =  being born of sound mind and ability to function in society and take care of ones self.

Not every fucking person fits that definition and it is our responsibility as those with means to make sure everyone is cared for to the best of our ability.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

How long does someone in Ontario or Toronto or Montreal have to wait for a Cat Scan?  

Here's a clue.  http://www.hqontario.ca/System-Performance/Wait-Times-for-Surgeries-and-Procedures/Wait-Times-for-Cancer-Surgeries/Time-to-Patients-First-Cancer-Surgical-Appointment

Damn that's pretty efficient.  

Neal

• Platinum Contributing Member

Gotta like right wing conservatives.....bitch and complain about better HC for less than half the cost :lol: And let's remember all the figures being thrown around that everyone is now covered.  It works around the world but the right wing fucks don't think if will work here....and it won't if we continue to allow unfettered profits for HI, pharma, medical equipment suppliers, and execs.   

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Single payer plan purposed in California is estimated to cost 500 billion annually. That more then the entire state budget. Single payer would cost trillions annually in the US 

now you did it.

fag7 is going to call you names and tell you that you are a heartless bastard.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta like right wing conservatives.....bitch and complain about better HC for less than half the cost :lol: And let's remember all the figures being thrown around that everyone is now covered.  It works around the world but the right wing fucks don't think if will work here....and it won't if we continue to allow unfettered profits for HI, pharma, medical equipment suppliers, and execs.   

yah....you get to shut the fuck up now you brain dead fucking retard

hillary.png

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah....you get to shut the fuck up now you brain dead fucking retard

hillary.png

:lol: Making a realistic statement that it will never happen at a particular moment in time does not mean one would not support it. Reality vs idealism 👍  Bernie had been advocating for single payer since the early 90's without success and in the meantime forfeited opportunities to improve the system......all or nonething is not effective as change takes time especially with stupid right wing fucks and stupid idealists like you in the electorate.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: Making a realistic statement that it will never happen at a particular moment in time does not mean one would not support it. Reality vs idealism 👍  Bernie had been advocating for single payer since the early 90's without success and in the meantime forfeited opportunities to improve the system......all or nonething is not effective as change takes time especially with stupid right wing fucks and stupid idealists like you in the electorate.  

:backpedal: you poor pathetic piece of retarded dogshit 

I've been correct along with 3 million more voters - Hillary was the best choice. :bc: Look af Dump :lmao: 

And two clowns who didn't vote or wasting their vote complaining.