Check your account email address ×

Is Bernie Going To Bail Out Dump....

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and until you provide proof of his plan actually accounting for that I will take the Berns word.....not your

As stated before if he's including everyone its even more laughable.  Sorry but there simply isn't $1.8 trillion in savings unless he's being completely disingenuous at the copays or whatever else people will be required to contribute.  

Reality is go for it and let those of us who want to opt out be able to do so.   Still should be a large enough pool.  

Edited by Highmark

Here is what I would like to see implemented with a National HC system .......if you are a citizen convicted of intentionally defrauding medicare on a scale exceeding the cost of care for a certain multiple of people then you should be punished as someone who committed a crime against the greater good of society and receive a life sentence.

If you are a HC provider or an official associated with legislating or implementing the HC system and you are convicted of defrauding the system then you should receive the death penalty.

The end 

Just now, f7ben said:

Here is what I would like to see implemented with a National HC system .......if you are a citizen convicted of intentionally defrauding medicare on a scale exceeding the cost of care for a certain multiple of people then you should be punished as someone who committed a crime against the greater good of society and receive a life sentence.

If you are a HC provider or an official associated with legislating or implementing the HC system and you are convicted of defrauding the system then you should receive the death penalty.

The end 

I'd prefer the death penalty for both. :lol:  

Honestly Ben I'm just trying to be realistic with the numbers.  Anyone with common sense has to see it simply don't add up getting that much savings.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Honestly Ben I'm just trying to be realistic with the numbers.  Anyone with common sense has to see it simply don't add up getting that much savings.  

Your numbers are flawed because they're based upon a system that extracts as much profit as possible from every aspect of patients' interaction with the healthcare system.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Your numbers are flawed because they're based upon a system that extracts as much profit as possible from every aspect of patients' interaction with the healthcare system.

No they are not.   You are not going to eliminate 100% profit from the HC industry.  HCI profits are already quite low.   Drug profits while high do not make up a significant portion of HC costs (about 3%).   Again common sense.  Try looking at things from a non emotional perspective sometime.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No they are not.   You are not going to eliminate 100% profit from the HC industry.  HCI profits are already quite low.   Drug profits while high do not make up a significant portion of HC costs (about 3%).   Again common sense.  Try looking at things from a non emotional perspective sometime.  

Ok, yeah, healthcare doesn't make any money... :lol:

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And I think its a worthy cause to make sure every citizen here has access to quality healthcare regardless of their economic situation without fear of having their financial means destroyed by debt because of needing care. I think we can do better than we are now and as a whole UHC is the only possible solution. We are the richest nation to have ever existed. Its time we get our fucking priorities straight  

15 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

exactly 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dipshit - how do other industrialized countries provide better HC on average for less than half the cost per captita? :snack:

they don't.

put up a list of prominent people that jet off to england or canada for 'better' health care?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you are such a fucking moron

says the guy that has stated on a public forum that he wants to kill members of congress.

your lack of common sense is disturbing.

Edited by oleroule

8 minutes ago, oleroule said:

says the guy that has stated on a public forum that he wants to kill members of congress.

your lack of common sense is disturbing.

I never said I wanted to kill them personally ....I said I wished them to be dead 

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

they don't.

put up a list of prominent people that jet off to england or canada for 'better' health care?

Hey stupid fuck - 'On Average' - you're a fucking Mouthbreather.  Look it up and then STFU.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why does UHC work in every other country that has tried it yet it won't work in ours?  Why are costs reasonable in every other country that has UHC but if we move toward UHC it won't save any money 

Prepare for DERP