Check your account email address ×

Is Bernie Going To Bail Out Dump....

SnowRider

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm not even going to go into the whole tax cuts increase economic growth because I know its beyond your mental capacity.  

:lol: No -- it's because it's bullshit and you'd be foolish to pursue the questions :lmao: It's obvious you're Doe Dumber 'intelligent' :lol: 

IMG_1354.JPG

Just now, f7ben said:

Your numbers are pure bullshit 

No they are not.   They are not what it would actually cost families but what it will cost to run the program.

BTW the $1.4 trillion comes right from Sanders.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lol: No -- it's because it's bullshit and you'd be foolish to pursue the questions :lmao: It's obvious you're Doe Dumber 'intelligent' :lol: 

IMG_1354.JPG

:lol:   Anything but living life looking like you.  

17 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

the cost of which will end up on the backs of the rich people through taxes and companies who are already paying huge costs for med insurance,  no idea why middle class america is so scared of single payer when right now they pay through the nose compared to the rich people.  

Many don't.   A huge % of working American's have excellent HC plans thru work.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No they are not.   They are not what it would actually cost families but what it will cost to run the program.

BTW the $1.4 trillion comes right from Sanders.  

Nope...you extrapolated out costs from the highest risk pool in the country and projected them on to the healthiest thereby massively inflating your totals. Its cause youre dumb....

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nope...you extrapolated out costs from the highest risk pool in the country and projected them on to the healthiest thereby massively inflating your totals. Its cause youre dumb....

:lol:   Says the bipolar mental midget who comes on here and says all politicians should literally be killed all the while wanting to turn over 100% control of HC to those same people.  Do you have any inkling just how fucking mental you are?   

Listen moron.   Currently we spend around $3.2 trillion on HC.   There are around 320 million American's.   Around 135+ million on medicare/medicaid.   The math isn't that difficult.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

:lol:   Says the bipolar mental midget who comes on here and says all politicians should literally be killed all the while wanting to turn over 100% control of HC to those same people.  Do you have any inkling just how fucking mental you are?   

Just admit your total was bullshit and move on. I commend you for try but you just dont have what it takes

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just admit your total was bullshit and move on. I commend you for try but you just dont have what it takes

It wasn't at all.   You actually believe people on Medicaid will be forced to pay anything?   You think the current medicare recipients will be forced to pay more?  The numbers are not that hard to find on govt websites.   I love how you believe so much in the people you claim to despise.   Actually fits you pretty well all things considering.   Not one person on here fly's all over the place on topics like you.   

Edited by Highmark

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't at all.   You actually believe people on Medicaid will be forced to pay anything?   You think the current medicare recipients will be forced to pay more?  The numbers are not that hard to find on govt websites.   I love how you believe so much in the people you claim to despise.   Actually fits you pretty well all things considering.   Not one person on here fly's all over the place on topics like you.   

You cannot take the total per patient yearly cost of medicaid and then project those totals on to the rest of the country you fucking retard. Those on medicaid are by far the highest consumers of expensive care. Sweet fuck are you this dumb???

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dipshit - how do other industrialized countries provide better HC on average for less than half the cost per captita? :snack:

Hey, dipshit, how many undocumented immigrants do those "other" countries have?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You cannot take the total per patient yearly cost of medicaid and then project those totals on to the rest of the country you fucking retard. Those on medicaid are by far the highest consumers of expensive care. Sweet fuck are you this dumb???

That's why I was starting with Sanders $1.4 tillion and subtracting out medicare and medicaid patients in one of the firsts threads.  :wall:

Edited by Highmark

That's why I was starting with Sanders $1.4 tillion and subtracting out medicare and medicaid patients in one of the firsts threads.  :wall:

Please post how you came up with your total

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Please post how you came up with your total

There are multiple sources that show medicare/medicaid everywhere from 125 million to as high as 140 million.   Medicaid is a more difficult number to have precise because people float off and on as their incomes change.  128 million is exactly 40% of 320 million Americans.   

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/12/news/economy/sanders-medicare-for-all/index.html

Sanders' last 'Medicare for all' plan cost nearly $1.4 trillion.  

Sanders' plan relies on more than $6 trillion in savings over the next decade -- largely stemming from lowering the rates paid to doctors, hospitals and drug manufacturers. He maintains that simplifying the payment structure and eliminating private insurers will make it easier for providers to absorb the cuts.   

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-gaba-20160329-snap-htmlstory.html

128.4 Million on Govt HCI

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There are multiple sources that show medicare/medicaid everywhere from 125 million to as high as 140 million.   Medicaid is a more difficult number to have precise because people float off and on as their incomes change.  128 million is exactly 40% of 320 million Americans.   

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/12/news/economy/sanders-medicare-for-all/index.html

Sanders' last 'Medicare for all' plan cost nearly $1.4 trillion.   This is just to cover those not already on medicare/medicaid.   

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-gaba-20160329-snap-htmlstory.html

128.4 Million on Govt HCI

link to his number not including those already on government HC

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

link to his number not including those already on government HC

You think he can get it all done for $1.4 trillion a year when we currently spend $3.2 trillion?   :lol:   Come on dude use your head.  He mentions saving $600 billion a year not  $1.8 trillion.  

My numbers are not made up.  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You think he can get it all done for $1.4 trillion a year when we currently spend $3.2 trillion?   :lol:   Come on dude use your head.  He mentions saving $600 billion a year not  $1.8 trillion.  

My numbers are not made up.  

3.2 trillion is not the total cost of care ....it is the total cost of all healthcare including premiums

He said his plan to cover all will cost 1.4 trillion and I can find nowhere that states that excludes those already covered 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

3.2 trillion is not the total cost of care ....it is the total cost of all healthcare including premiums

He said his plan to cover all will cost 1.4 trillion and I can find nowhere that states that excludes those already covered 

Well if he thinks he's going to cover all 320 million American's for $1.4 Trillion then its even more laughable.   We spend $1.2 Trillion on Medicare and Medicaid right now! :lol:  God damn Ben use some common sense.  

Historical NHE, 2015: NHE grew 5.8% to $3.2 trillion in 2015, or $9,990 per person, and accounted for 17.8% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Medicare spending grew 4.5% to $646.2 billion in 2015, or 20 percent of total NHE. Medicaid spending grew 9.7% to $545.1 billion in 2015, or 17 percent of total NHE.Jun 14, 2017

Just now, Highmark said:

Well if he thinks he's going to cover all 320 million American's for $1.4 Trillion then its even more laughable.   We spend $1.2 Trillion on Medicare and Medicaid right now! :lol:  God damn Ben use some common sense.  

Historical NHE, 2015: NHE grew 5.8% to $3.2 trillion in 2015, or $9,990 per person, and accounted for 17.8% of Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Medicare spending grew 4.5% to $646.2 billion in 2015, or 20 percent of total NHE. Medicaid spending grew 9.7% to $545.1 billion in 2015, or 17 percent of total NHE.Jun 14, 2017

medicare is covering the sickest 40% of the population .....it is certainly absorbing the largest chunk of the actual cost of care in this country 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

medicare is covering the sickest 40% of the population .....it is certainly absorbing the largest chunk of the actual cost of care in this country 

Yes so we are going to cover the rest of America for $200 billion a year. :lol:  My point is the current Medicare/Medicaid patients will not be a part of his calculated costs of $1.4 Trillion.  

Edited by Highmark

Yes so we are going to cover the rest of America for $200 billion a year. :lol:  My point is the current Medicare/Medicaid patients will not be a part of his calcs.  

and until you provide proof of his plan actually accounting for that I will take the Berns word.....not your