Check your account email address ×

Portland Police Nix Gang Database. Due to Lack of White Gangs.

MiSledder

11 hours ago, MiSledder said:

Blacks, AGAIN!!!    Always blacks!! I seriously believe we need that fuckin' race war soon,  or our kids will be murdered by these fucking bastards of humanity. 

Demon-level violence and depravity. Race problem can never be fixed  in America. It's not IF, but WHEN , the war starts.   

South Africa is America's future.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

On TV and movies, gangs are as ethnically diverse as  a college recruitment pamphlet.

Yeah....umm.  The college recruitment pamphlet my daughter just got from St. Cloud State (an area north of Minneapolisthat was white as snow when I was growing up) had all negroes on the front.  There was a honkey chick in the background I think but most of her face was covered.  It just struck me kinda odd.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....umm.  The college recruitment pamphlet my daughter just got from St. Cloud State (an area north of Minneapolisthat was white as snow when I was growing up) had all negroes on the front.  There was a honkey chick in the background I think but most of her face was covered.  It just struck me kinda odd.

Remember years ago all the commercials on t.v. "support the negro college fund".  Now i'll ask, whens the last time anyone remembers seeing it?  A friend of mine's kid went to an expensive engineering school.  He asked somebody why it's gotta cost so much /year, and they said for every family that pays for one, they're actually paying for two.  Makes perfect sense if you stop and think about it.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When my daughter was looking at schools she had all the pamphlets laid out. My son takes one look at them and laughs, why does everyone have 2  blacks, white girl, Muslim, Chinese kid, in the grass?

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Remember years ago all the commercials on t.v. "support the negro college fund".  Now i'll ask, whens the last time anyone remembers seeing it?  A friend of mine's kid went to an expensive engineering school.  He asked somebody why it's gotta cost so much /year, and they said for every family that pays for one, they're actually paying for two.  Makes perfect sense if you stop and think about it.

Yep.  I'm actually encouraging my daughter to look at something other than traditional college now. Who'd a thunk it.  But it's clear a solid liberalni doctrination for 4-6 years amounts to very little success in life.

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

When my daughter was looking at schools she had all the pamphlets laid out. My son takes one look at them and laughs, why does everyone have 2  blacks, white girl, Muslim, Chinese kid, in the grass?

I know.  I'm fine with it but anybody can see it just looks odd.  Diversity representation is clearly "amuck".

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  I'm actually encouraging my daughter to look at something other than traditional college now. Who'd a thunk it.  But it's clear a solid liberalni doctrination for 4-6 years amounts to very little success in life.

I know.  I'm fine with it but anybody can see it just looks odd.  Diversity representation is clearly "amuck".

My daughter came out of it fine. She played their game and got a good education. Only time she lost it was one a professor wanted her to write a paper on how she was there due to her white privilege. She wrote a very good paper......and got an A :lol:

I like the alarm company commercial with the white guy burglars.   People would lose their minds if they used black guys in those commercials. 

Got some black folks moving into the neighborhood, you really need to protect your self with a home security system!

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit...just walked down to the mailbox and this was in it!!!!  Too funny!!

Pretty clear this school is racist as hell....and teaches about Robert E. Lee and NAZIS!!!!! :lol:

IMG_2314.JPG

Yeah, I'd pass on that shit.

Might as well send her off to a Klan meeting. 

55 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just biked through campus no more than an hour ago and didn't see anyone that wasn't Caucasian.