Check your account email address ×

The Left’s war on science is literally killing people.

Snake

Since the electronic cigarette arrived around 2010, the rate of smoking in America has plummeted. Yet progressive do-gooders are now throwing tobacco a lifeline. Last month New York Mayor Bill de Blasio signed new restrictions on e-cigarettes. A limited number of vendors will need licenses to sell them, and vaping will be banned from many apartment common areas. This will only push smokers away from the most promising method for kicking their deadly habit.

In Britain, public-health authorities have encouraged smokers to switch to safer alternatives. E-cigarettes, which deliver nicotine as a vapor, are about 95% less harmful than smoking, according to a 2015 review by England’s health agency. The Royal College of Physicians, Britain’s pre-eminent medical authority, has warned that it would be “irrational and immoral” to discourage smokers from switching.

But the U.S. is doing just that. The Food and Drug Administration has misclassified e-cigarettes as a “tobacco product,” drawn up regulations that could eventually outlaw most products now on the market, and barred e-cig companies from mentioning any health advantages over smoking.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-yorks-mayor-gives-smokers-another-reason-not-to-quit-1504900250

e-cigs are really bad also and we are just starting to understand that. There are long term effects that we dont know about as well I'm sure.

Honestly ....both cigs and e-cigs are about the gayest fucking thing on earth....might as well walk around with a cock in your hand occasionally taking a puff off it 

Just now, f7ben said:

e-cigs are really bad also and we are just starting to understand that. There are long term effects that we dont know about as well I'm sure.

Honestly ....both cigs and e-cigs are about the gayest fucking thing on earth....might as well walk around with a cock in your hand occasionally taking a puff off it 

Well fuck, Imma go get a pack of Marlboro right now! I need  me carcinogens!

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

will this help you quit the cigs snakey???

Image result for dick shaped ecig

I quit smoking butts 3 years ago November 1st.

On Saturday, I walk my youngest down the aisle.

Yeah, Ben, if I got to suck a dick to do the same with my 2 other daughters, I will.

Let me tell you something I never told anyone here....

When I wrecked my Nytro years back, I had xrays and a CAT scan of my abdomen. In that they could see many nodules in the lower portion of my lungs. A full CAT scan later showed I have many nodules throughout. I quit smoking. CAT scans every six months show no change in them, and no issues with my nymph nodes.

Know that feeling when you have a catastrophic failure with an engine? Imagine that 1000x worse.

If I gotta suck a dick, I'll suck a dick. Yours, if necessary.

Edited by Snake

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yeah, Ben, if I got to suck a dick to do the same with my 2 other daughters, I will.

When I wrecked my Nytro years back, I had xrays and a CAT scan of my abdomen. In that they could see many nodules in the lower portion of my lungs. A full CAT scan later showed I have many nodules throughout. I quit smoking. CAT scans every six months show no change in them, and no issues with my nymph nodes.

Know that feeling when you have a catastrophic failure with an engine? Imagine that 1000x worse.

You're not an idiot.....you dont need any of it. Get your mind around it and let it all go. Fuck nicotine. Its all mental after 2 or 3 days. I hope you're happy and healthy for as long as you want to be but I personally see replacing cigs with habitual use of an ecig as a tit for tat. 

Just now, f7ben said:

You're not an idiot.....you dont need any of it. Get your mind around it and let it all go. Fuck nicotine. Its all mental after 2 or 3 days. I hope you're happy and healthy for as long as you want to be but I personally see replacing cigs with habitual use of an ecig as a tit for tat. 

My choice. Mine. And I'll take the science.

Edited by Snake

Just now, Snake said:

Anyone with half a brain thinks so... hence Ben's view....

I'm not advocating that ecigs be regulated....but its not like they are a fountain pop.....lets not pretend they dont have significant side affects ....and also lets not pretend that every fucking retard kid over 14 isnt puffing on them. 

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

So when scientists were telling you that smoking was bad for you, you didn't believe them. But then when other scientists show you damage to your body, you finally figured it out. 

Hmmmm. 

Will we be 10 years down the road with record breaking droughts, heat waves, storms etc before the rest of you believe climate change isn't a Chinese hoax? 

Btw. Good on you for quitting for the right reasons. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So when scientists were telling you that smoking was bad for you, you didn't believe them. But then when other scientists show you damage to your body, you finally figured it out. 

Hmmmm. 

Will we be 10 years down the road with record breaking droughts, heat waves, storms etc before the rest of you believe climate change isn't a Chinese hoax? 

shut the fuck up you retarded fucking cum dumpster .....fucking a are you dumb

Scientists were wrong about global warming....nothing they said would happen has happened.....the end 

fucking idiot 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not advocating that ecigs be regulated....but its not like they are a fountain pop.....lets not pretend they dont have significant side affects ....and also lets not pretend that every fucking retard kid over 14 isnt puffing on them. 

And most every 14 year old I went to school with was drinking at the time.

After a real good look at your liver, do you honestly think you would continue to drink?

5% of the health risk of a butt. If you could get just as buzzed with a drink that did 5% the damage of alcohol, and was just as good in every way, would you switch?

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hmmmm. 

Because I was an idiot.

That what you were after, or an argument?

Really, what the fuck is the matter with you....

Just now, Snake said:

And most every 14 year old I went to school with was drinking at the time.

After a real good look at your liver, do you honestly think you would continue to drink?

5% of the health risk of a butt. If you could get just as buzzed with a drink that did 5% the damage of alcohol, and was just as good in every way, would you switch?

I'll need to see some paperwork on the 5% of the risk as that is not what I have read.....plus we dont have any long term results as it hasnt been long enough to have been studied 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hmmmm. 

You think 1000 wrongs and one right is a pattern worth considering?

Everyone knew cigs were bad, same as many others, but we have to live and die sometime.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Hmmmm. 

Good post. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

shut the fuck up you retarded fucking cum dumpster .....fucking a are you dumb

Scientists were wrong about global warming....nothing they said would happen has happened.....the end 

fucking idiot 

He made a valid comment and post.  You're wrong and he's correct now STFU and bury your head in the sand again 👍

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Because I was an idiot.

That what you were after, or an argument?

Really, what the fuck is the matter with you....

Kudo's to working through your habit and doing it for the correct reasons.  Rev made a good point in regards to the science you choose to believe and the science you choose to ignore.  Don't read too much into it.

Enjoy the big day this weekend 👍

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Lol at the idea that if a person smokes it means they don't believe scientists when they say smoking is bad for you. :lol:

Are you surprised considering the source :lol: fucking morons 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Hmmmm. 

One argument at a time skippy. Everybody knows cigarettes are bad for you. Same with sugary foods and all the other shit we shouldnt be doing. Humans are self destructive be nature. The govt doesnt have the right to tell you what you can put in your body and what you cant. And the whole idea of only letting a FEW vendors sell e cigs is supposed to make everybody healthier? Its fucking stupid rhetoric for and by stupid people.