Check your account email address ×

Patriotism

Anler

Just now, Anler said:

You should really look into how that country came to be. All started in WW1, which had nothing to do with us and we were drawn in by a false flag. It was part of the deal of the US getting involved. It became a British mandate as a result and then later on to ... We've been their minders ever since...

I fucking hate zionists

Just now, f7ben said:

I fucking hate zionists

And _______________ , ____________________ , _____________________ , ________________________ , ___________________________ , _______________________ , ________________________ , ____________________ , _____________________ , _______________________ , ________________________ , ___________________________ , _______________________ , ________________________ , ______________________ , ______________________ , _______________________ , ................................

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

And _______________ , ____________________ , _____________________ , ________________________ , ___________________________ , _______________________ , ________________________ , ____________________ , _____________________ , _______________________ , ________________________ , ___________________________ , _______________________ , ________________________ , ______________________ , ______________________ , _______________________ , ................................

Its unfortunate that he is a pollack. :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

that filthy fucking jew knew there were AQ members in the country and that they were plotting an attack likely on his assets.....he made sure he had insurance in place to get paid massively and he made sure he wasnt anywhere in the building. The fucking piece of shit got damn near 4 billion dollars paid to him. 2.5x the amount that he was previously insured for. It wouldnt surprise me one bit to find out the mossad had knowledge of or provided material assistance to the hijackers either directly or more likely by proxy

:lol:  banks required the 3.5 billion and yes he tried to claim it was 2 separate events given the scale of the loss and cost to rebuild of abou t9 billion he would have been foolish not to.  Are you telling me you didn't try to get everything you could out of your insurance companies every time you crash something.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  banks required the 3.5 billion and yes he tried to claim it was 2 separate events given the scale of the loss and cost to rebuild of abou t9 billion he would have been foolish not to.  Are you telling me you didn't try to get everything you could out of your insurance companies every time you crash something.  

banks required it and he was connected to those banks .......its all fucking dirty as fuck. I notice you didnt address the fact that we now know the FBI knew about the AQ members in this country and that they were plotting and that Jew fuck hired the head of the AQ unit at the FBI less than 2 months before the attack. How convenient for you to skip that and focus on your faggot ass financing jew banker rules :bigfinger: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

No, that says a lot about the strength of america. It'll survive all of that. As it has done before. 

Frankly, I'm not sure we've seen the end result of the last eight yet.  But you are right...we'll survive..and become stronger...much to the chagrin of many.

Just now, f7ben said:

banks required it and he was connected to those banks .......its all fucking dirty as fuck. I notice you didnt address the fact that we now know the FBI knew about the AQ members in this country and that they were plotting and that Jew fuck hired the head of the AQ unit at the FBI less than 2 months before the attack. How convenient for you to skip that and focus on your faggot ass financing jew banker rules :bigfinger: 

lenders set the insurance requirements daily,  why don;t you try getting a loan on that plane of yours without insurance and see how that works out.   

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

lenders set the insurance requirements daily,  why don;t you try getting a loan on that plane of yours without insurance and see how that works out.   

oh no ....I'll get a insurance for 2.5x the hull value and make sure there is coverage for terrorism and then when terrorists strike my plane weeks later nobody will suspect a thing !!!!!!!111111 and when the terrorists use two bombs instead of one I will get twice the money 1!!!!!

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

oh no ....I'll get a insurance for 2.5x the hull value and make sure there is coverage for terrorism and then when terrorists strike my plane weeks later nobody will suspect a thing !!!!!!!111111 and when the terrorists use two bombs instead of one I will get twice the money 1!!!!!

you do realize that there was insufficient insurance on the WTC to rebuild it don't you so no one was making money on this deal you think you found.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

you do realize that there was insufficient insurance on the WTC to rebuild it don't you so no one was making money on this deal you think you found.  

what did he pay for the lease and what was paid out when the building was destroyed. That is all that matters in this case 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what did he pay for the lease and what was paid out when the building was destroyed. That is all that matters in this case 

he paid 3.2 billion for the lease and his insurance was for just over that as required by the bank.  How much do you think he had to pay off the other Jew who actually won the bid on the WTC then backed out and is in business with Trumps son in law :news:

How much insurance did he have on WTC 7,  he must have been planning this atttack since he built that in 87.  

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he paid 3.2 billion for the lease and his insurance was for just over that as required by the bank.  How much do you think he had to pay off the other Jew who actually won the bid on the WTC then backed out and is in business with Trumps son in law :news:

How much insurance did he have on WTC 7,  he must have been planning this atttack since he built that in 87.  

:lol: I have no idea.....it all sounded good so I went with it. How much did he get in liberty bonds to rebuild. I am sure the guy came out smelling like a rose

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I have no idea.....it all sounded good so I went with it. How much did he get in liberty bonds to rebuild. I am sure the guy came out smelling like a rose

well he's a connected NY RE developer,  no different than the sweetheart deals trump got for himself over the years although i don't think silverstein ever went BK like many of them do which in some ways in and of itself makes him a stand up guy

I remember when this all went down as my company at the time financed $600+- million plus they had another $200 mil they never had to deliver for renovations   

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

He only paid $14 million of his own money for them. Id say he is in the cat birds seat on that deal. 

Just now, Anler said:

He only paid $14 million of his own money for them. Id say he is in the cat birds seat on that deal. 

its a billion dollar deal with revenue included.....uh yah.....I'd say he made out 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Except you'll be the nutjob trying to fly your Cessna into the Indiana Capitol Building so I'm guessing the terrorist coverage will be null and void. :lol:

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  sure you interpret it that way in your batshit crazy mind.  Terrorism exclusions were not in place on commercial policies prior to that point so he did not add "terrorism coverage".  And when lenders lend you hundreds of millions they require you to provide proof of insurance,  no different than if you were to finance a house or a car 

Poor ben

8 hours ago, Anler said:

He is so above it all. I wonder why he lessens himself coming here so often...

Right, cuz I call Ben on 1 or 2 out of about 50 dumbass things he says daily, like this bullshit conspiracy claim about terrorism insurance?

20 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Poor ben

No shit.  Fucking idiots.  Anler hangs around and calls felons and excons his best friends, plus he hates Jews.  I'm definitely above that.  Fucking dirt bag. :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, cuz I call Ben on 1 or 2 out of about 50 dumbass things he says daily, like this bullshit conspiracy claim about terrorism insurance?

No shit.  Fucking idiots.  Anler hangs around and calls felons and excons his best friends, plus he hates Jews.  I'm definitely above that.  Fucking dirt bag. :lol:  

I was referring to your circle jerk pal there but since you took offense go ahead and include yourself as well. :lol: