Check your account email address ×

Patriotism

Anler

Google that piece of shit Jew Larry Silverstein and the circumstances surrounding the payout he got on the WTC buildings and then lets get back to jacking each other off over how patriotic we all are :handjob: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Google that piece of shit Jew Larry Silverstein and the circumstances surrounding the payout he got on the WTC buildings and then lets get back to jacking each other off over how patriotic we all are :handjob: 

Well fuck you mentioned Jew and guess who showed up....... :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Listen you Fucking crackpot the people that died were innocent and deserve better than your endless loudmouthed bullshit.

DERP DERP DERP .....yah ....the people that died totally deserve us engaging in fake ass patriotism and shedding tears while listening to alan jackson songs and waving flags

fuck you ya brain dead low iq fucking lumpy asshole .....you are advocating for "remembering" the people that died by shitting all over their graves. fucking moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

DERP DERP DERP .....yah ....the people that died totally deserve us engaging in fake ass patriotism and shedding tears while listening to alan jackson songs and waving flags

fuck you ya brain dead low iq fucking lumpy asshole .....you are advocating for "remembering" the people that died by shitting all over their graves. fucking moron 

Good god just stfu for once  you big mouthed do nothing asshole.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Good god just stfu for once  you big mouthed do nothing asshole.

yah , your right snowrider ....I'm gonna get out my american flag and wave it around remembering how awesome george bush was and how awesome the saudi king was and how bad those terrorists were and how cool it would be if we could just all REMEMBER THE TWIN TOWERS DERP DERP DERP 

You fucking snowrider brain dead motherfucker

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

21686382_1883726531944196_4721561307910390851_n.jpg

Holy Fuck!!!!  And all for a rollback price of $3.33!!!!   :lol:

Ahhhh.....capitalism.  Soak it in!  

Poor Moto. :lmao:

51 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They'll cry for decades about 9/11 while never wanting to understand the immense damage caused to America and the Middle East region  by the Iraq war. 

Shhhhh......I can hear you queefing.

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Good lord the apocalypse is here! :lol:

I just saw it ride by my house.  But I think it's just a tropical storm. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Listen you Fucking crackpot the people that died were innocent and deserve better than your endless loudmouthed bullshit.

Well Benny, he makes some good points here.  So....SIMMER!

:lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

yah , your right snowrider ....I'm gonna get out my american flag and wave it around remembering how awesome george bush was and how awesome the saudi king was and how bad those terrorists were and how cool it would be if we could just all REMEMBER THE TWIN TOWERS DERP DERP DERP 

You fucking snowrider brain dead motherfucker

I am doing none of that nor have I mentioned any of that you wet  brained cirohhtic liver having jackinape! :justcuz:

• Like 1

World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein bought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11, then collected double its value on the grounds that there were two attacks

Patriotism motherfuckers ....hoooorahhhh ....NEVER FORGET 9/11 GBGOISFOPISJDPIUHVEPI(UOHCDPIOUHCNIPSUHXNPISHCPIUDCHNPIDUCHP

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein bought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11, then collected double its value on the grounds that there were two attacks

Patriotism motherfuckers ....hoooorahhhh ....NEVER FORGET 9/11 GBGOISFOPISJDPIUHVEPI(UOHCDPIOUHCNIPSUHXNPISHCPIUDCHNPIDUCHP

Those jews are just smart businessmen. He got terrorism insurance before it was even cool. Dont be jealous because they are smart. 

Edited by Anler

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

...wait.  Imagine if the Dems didn't just adore Muslims.  Whew!  Unleash the fury of cowardly, intolerant name calling!  "Racist Nazis"!!!

Imagine how much muslim problems we would have if we werent constantly fucking around over there.... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Imagine how much muslim problems we would have if we werent constantly fucking around over there.... 

Well, what we should do is set up camp for 40-50 years and fuck with their whole little world while we kill them and install "Us friendly" governments.  Then, open up our borders to them and throw out the money welcome wagon.  Hell, even buy them plane tickets and pay freight for their shot to get here!

Thats an idea that only imbeciles would believe is a smart thing to do.  It'll never happen.

Wait a minute......

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Are you saying 911 is an inside job?

Just now, MiSledder said:

Yeah, youre just to chicken shit to say it

I've stated my opinion countless times you fucking fat ass moron .....is it so important to you that you need to wake up in the morning and ask me for it again???

fucking faggot ass piece of bootlicking dog shit ....fuck off