Check your account email address ×

Patriotism

Anler

Just now, f7ben said:

I've stated my opinion countless times you fucking fat ass moron .....is it so important to you that you need to wake up in the morning and ask me for it again???

fucking faggot ass piece of bootlicking dog shit ....fuck off

Get it all out Ben.  Its cathartic.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've stated my opinion countless times you fucking fat ass moron .....is it so important to you that you need to wake up in the morning and ask me for it again???

:lol: i skip most if what you post because youre just as bat shit crazy as mc 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Get it all out Ben.  Its cathartic.  

you had to google cathartic after you mispelled it and then realized you didnt even know what it meant ......didnt you

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol: i skip most if what you post because youre just as bat shit crazy as mc 

ok then , you just go on ahead and get teary eyed at the walmart coke case tower shaped tribute for hilljack fatties......and I'll go about my business

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ok then , you just go on ahead and get teary eyed at the walmart coke case tower shaped tribute for hilljack fatties......and I'll go about my business

He is so above it all. I wonder why he lessens himself coming here so often...

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is so above it all. I wonder why he lessens himself coming here so often...

because he's a little drama queen cunt and needs me to tell him that so he has something to grieve about

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

because he's a little drama queen cunt and needs me to tell him that so he has something to grieve about

Easily the biggest cunt on the site... When he's here. I think he just doesn't want us to forget about Jim. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm saying google what I told you to and then think about it for a while

you do realize that silversteins group just signed the 99 year lease on the WTC 2 months before 9/11 right :dunno:

and that by doing so he had to insure the properties right :news:  

and that terrorism coverage at that time was part of a normal all risk policy right :snack:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you do realize that silversteins group just signed the 99 year lease on the WTC 2 months before 9/11 right :dunno:

and that by doing so he had to insure the properties right :news:  

and that terrorism coverage at that time was part of a normal all risk policy right :snack:

So he had a lease prior but had no "terrorism coverage" and he just happened to re-up his lease and add this insurance a few months before attacks which would end up paying him double what the property values were.......sounds fishy

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

So he had a lease prior but had no "terrorism coverage" and he just happened to re-up his lease and ad this insurance a few months before attacks which would end up paying him double what the property values were.......sounds fishy

:lol:  sure you interpret it that way in your batshit crazy mind.  Terrorism exclusions were not in place on commercial policies prior to that point so he did not add "terrorism coverage".  And when lenders lend you hundreds of millions they require you to provide proof of insurance,  no different than if you were to finance a house or a car 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

the 'f' in 'f7ben' must stand for 'frankie'.

btw, you forgot to say 'go kill yourself'.

Edited by oleroule

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  sure you interpret it that way in your batshit crazy mind.  Terrorism exclusions were not in place on commercial policies prior to that point so he did not add "terrorism coverage".  And when lenders lend you hundreds of millions they require you to provide proof of insurance,  no different than if you were to finance a house or a car 

lick them boots banker .....I would expect no less from "one of them" ^^^^^

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

kinda sad. when i look at the american flag these days i see cheap looking plastic dashboards, loud mouth assholes, a lot of overweight children sucking on mountain dew and munching doritos, and braggers going on and on about their portfolios. 

That says a lot. 

About you. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would be easy to write off as coincidence had he died that day. But miraculously he lived...

crazy that he hired the FBI head of AQ unit a day after he quit the FBI ......also crazy that the FBI knew that AQ had people in place and were plotting an attack. Thats an aweful lot of coincidence ......

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

crazy that he hired the FBI head of AQ unit a day after he quit the FBI ......also crazy that the FBI knew that AQ had people in place and were plotting an attack. Thats an aweful lot of coincidence ......

Maybe those jews are just really that smart and i have been giving them a lot of shit unfairly? oh well...

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Maybe those jews are just really that smart and i have been giving them a lot of shit unfairly? oh well...

that filthy fucking jew knew there were AQ members in the country and that they were plotting an attack likely on his assets.....he made sure he had insurance in place to get paid massively and he made sure he wasnt anywhere in the building. The fucking piece of shit got damn near 4 billion dollars paid to him. 2.5x the amount that he was previously insured for. It wouldnt surprise me one bit to find out the mossad had knowledge of or provided material assistance to the hijackers either directly or more likely by proxy

Just now, f7ben said:

that filthy fucking jew knew there were AQ members in the country and that they were plotting an attack likely on his assets.....he made sure he had insurance in place to get paid massively and he made sure he wasnt anywhere in the building. The fucking piece of shit got damn near 4 billion dollars paid to him. 2.5x the amount that he was previously insured for. It wouldnt surprise me one bit to find out the mossad had knowledge of or provided material assistance to the hijackers either directly or more likely by proxy

Well there is certainly no shortage of those claims. Impossible to know for sure unless they all came out and admitted it. Ironically enough... idiots from past unjust wars have come out and said the events that brought us into those wars were manufactured so they could get the public support to engage in them. And pretty much every war since the civil war. So is it absurd to assume that our govt in collusion with other govts conspired this event to get us into an unending war with a religion and ultimately all oil rich countries? 

42 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well there is certainly no shortage of those claims. Impossible to know for sure unless they all came out and admitted it. Ironically enough... idiots from past unjust wars have come out and said the events that brought us into those wars were manufactured so they could get the public support to engage in them. And pretty much every war since the civil war. So is it absurd to assume that our govt in collusion with other govts conspired this event to get us into an unending war with a religion and ultimately all oil rich countries? 

I wonder what country really really really wanted us to attack arab nations and to demonize muslims as a whole for decades on end.....what country would that be? Maybe one that fucking specializes in false flag attacks to draw international sympathy for their cause.....man what country would that be?????????

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I wonder what country really really really wanted us to attack arab nations and to demonize muslims as a whole for decades on end.....what country would that be? Maybe one that fucking specializes in false flag attacks to draw international sympathy for their cause.....man what country would that be?????????

You should really look into how that country came to be. All started in WW1, which had nothing to do with us and we were drawn in by a false flag. It was part of the deal of the US getting involved. It became a British mandate as a result and then later on to ... We've been their minders ever since...