Check your account email address ×

Please point out what is racist on this immigration stance

Rod

Just now, Zambroski said:

An easier and cheaper way than a simple online SSN VERIFICATION? No way.

Look, Im with you on the beaners.  I hired them all the time and enjoyed working with them.  They are hard workers and dependable For the most part.  Those are the ones we should work with to get them citizenship.  But guess what?  Most don't want it.....and there are reasons for that.  

How about we just let them come over and register? Quick criminal background check and boom 2 year probational temp citizenship. After 2 years with no criminal association and have full time job and they get citizenship. Pretty easy.

Also I would not give govt benefits for anchor babies and no citizenship for marriages. Have to register. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

How about we just let them come over and register? Quick criminal background check and boom 2 year probational temp citizenship. After 2 years with no criminal association and have full time job and they get citizenship. Pretty easy.

Also I would not give govt benefits for anchor babies and no citizenship for marriages. Have to register. 

Yup.

Streamline the system.

Neal

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The union I'm in flys the Irish flag in front of our union hall. So you hate Mc's too?:lol:

I hate everybody bro. :bc: where I grew up everybody was something and we gave each other shit all the time. My best friends growing up were Italian, polish, Greek, Czech, bohemian and Irish. I was the only German. My nickname was Nazi. Go figure :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fine...and that "quick registration" gives them a temp SSN to go into the verification system.  Still eazy peazy.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I didn't mention your name, the tacos were great and the Medelo was flowing. I didn't want to get thrown out.:lol: 

I know some guys with Brandenburg and Alpine but we don't do wrecking so I don't run into them much. The parties we used to throw in the eighties and nineties could rival anything in the history of everything. There are some fucking characters in this business. :lol:

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I like how liberals are butthurt about the factual statement but can't point out what's racist about it :lol: 

I'm a racist and the ethnics I hate the most are Canadians! Eh

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know some guys with Brandenburg and Alpine but we don't do wrecking so I don't run into them much. The parties we used to throw in the eighties and nineties could rival anything in the history of everything. There are some fucking characters in this business. :lol:

It was a 8 year old school mate of my daughters birthday party,so it was mellow.

If I could kick one ethnic group out of this country it would be germans easily

They are never as smart as they think they are

Their food sucks

Their language sounds like retarded muppet speak

Their woman arent near as hot as eastern europeans

They are more stubborn than a barn full of retarded mules

And....

They think lederhosen and clogs are cool 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If I could kick one ethnic group out of this country it would be germans easily

They are never as smart as they think they are

Their food sucks

Their language sounds like retarded muppet speak

Their woman arent near as hot as eastern europeans

They are more stubborn than a barn full of retarded mules

And....

They think lederhosen and clogs are cool 

Well they do seem to have a problem with everyone else.:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Anler said:

Any limits?

Why give them an easier path to citizenship?

We can fix the labor "shortage" if we fix the welfare system.     

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Any limits?

Why give them an easier path to citizenship?

We can fix the labor "shortage" if we fix the welfare system.     

because making it easier makes it easier, dummy. 

Just now, f7ben said:

NO WE HAVE TO FIX WELFARE :lol: fucking right wing nutjobs are just out there 

Funny how these so called "small govt conservatives" have so many rules that require MORE govt. Its mind numbing... 

Just now, Highmark said:

So you can have cheap labor. :lol:   

Im a union contractor. My labor cost is the same if I use legal or illegal labor. I swear debating with you is like debating a mental patient. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

Funny how these so called "small govt conservatives" have so many rules that require MORE govt. Its mind numbing... 

Im a union contractor. My labor cost is the same if I use legal or illegal labor. I swear debating with you is like debating a mental patient. 

:lol:   Let me guess you're a member of the Chamber of Commerce?

All illegal and even legal immigration brings down the cost of labor whether you are dealing with unions or not.   Saying anything differently is ignoring the laws of supply and demand.  

There a multiple reasons Unions do not have the negotiating power in this country they use to but to say or claim immigration had no impact is being pretty obtuse.   The modern day union contracts in many industries pale in comparison to what the old school contracts were.  

Edited by Highmark