• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:dunno:

IMG_3405.JPG

who needs a reminder of how fucked up your party's history is right? 

if you can get all permanent reminders down then you bullshit narrative of how the democrats love minority may actual  fool more people . there is a reason you call your self progressive.

a little bit at a time and soon our historical facts will be history we can re wright and keep the lye rolling   

7 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Build the wall, just wait until Mexico strokes the check.

I could give 2 shits who flips the bill . if you do not have a enforceable respected border you do not have a country. and yes I get that that is part of the liberal grand plan but I am not down with that whole 1 world government shit  

57 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I could give 2 shits who flips the bill . if you do not have a enforceable respected border you do not have a country. and yes I get that that is part of the liberal grand plan but I am not down with that whole 1 world government shit  

I care, we were promised repeatedly that  Mexico would pay for the wall.  Long jail terms and huge fines for anyone hiring illegals  and more border agents would cut down drastically on people entering.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I care, we were promised repeatedly that  Mexico would pay for the wall.  Long jail terms and huge fines for anyone hiring illegals  and more border agents would cut down drastically on people entering.

A liberal suddenly concerned about spending 

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A liberal suddenly concerned about spending 

Spending money on something we were promised would be paid for by Mexico is senseless, given that unless you do away with the draw of the jobs the wall won't stop the influx.

A so called conservative suddenly not concerned about spending.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Spending money on something we were promised would be paid for by Mexico is senseless, given that unless you do away with the draw of the jobs the wall won't stop the influx.

We can use all the money we saved with Obambi care

Edited by Sleepr2

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Is this your first election? Campaign promises aren't worth much. You want to talk about the last president and all his promises? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Is this your first election? Campaign promises aren't worth much. You want to talk about the last president and all his promises? :lol: 

You want to compare all the crying about the last presidents promises by the same people who are defending the current presidents promises? Not only during the campaign but the same promise since he was elected.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You want to compare all the crying about the last presidents promises by the same people who are defending the current presidents promises? Not only during the campaign but the same promise since he was elected.

No I don't. Because I don't believe a word any of them say. It's all BS and if you're an adult you should have figured this out by now. But if it makes you feel better pouting about it, knock yourself out.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No I don't. Because I don't believe a word any of them say. It's all BS and if you're an adult you should have figured this out by now. But if it makes you feel better pouting about it, knock yourself out.

I'm not pouting, I'm laughing at all those defending the new liar in chief when they cried so hard and so long about the last one.