Check your account email address ×

More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

31 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Machzcocksnotguzzler wants to swallow as many loads as the soon to be unemployed POS wants to let him have :lol:

I said he WON'T be convicted of CRIMINAL charges, you fucking faggot. You're GRASPING for traction from this because of the " MASSIVE OWNAGE " you've been handed tonight. 

You've taken the " OWNAGE COCK " deep tonight. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

I said he WON'T be convicted of CRIMINAL charges, you fucking faggot. You're GRASPING for traction from this because of the " MASSIVE OWNAGE " you've been handed tonight. 

No ...you said he wouldnt be fired or disciplined. He will be fired and should be charged with assault and then ass raped like you get every night at the truckstop 

35 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

The only one who takes cock around here is YOU, Faggot :fuckyou::finger:

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

OMG!!! You posted THREE TIMES!!! 

Wow, the " OWNAGE COCK " really got ya' tonight, FAGGOT!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member

Introducing Ex officer Payne....  Fucker got fired from the PD!!!!  Fucker got fired from his paramedic job!  He is going to be making his money by giving truck stop blowjobs for sure!!!  

Prosecutors are looking into criminal charges and the FBI is looking into civil rights violations

http://abc7chicago.com/utah-police-officer-who-handcuffed-dragged-nurse-in-video-fired/2517160/

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 3

so this guy arrests a nurse wrongfully and loses everything and gets charged ......good i say

he should have just taken out his aggression unloading his service weapon on a black motorist......he would have gotten off scott free and had a nice severance check for his efforts

I knew they would do some disciplinary action, but not this severe. Half of it is social Media driven.  Chief's will rarely risk their job for anybody. The Chief is a faggot, but he figures why risk a big retirement package for Payne. 

I still don't think he will be CONVICTED of criminal charges. 

I also don't think he will be convicted of Civil Rights Violations. 

I feel bad for the guy, the bitch pushed him, and he lost it. Happens every fuckin' day. Fuckin' bitch had to scream like a fuckin' little bitch, and cry and fight like a bitch. That's what killed him. It looked and sounded 100 times worse than it really was.   

I've come to the conclusion that many on this site hate cops. You either were afraid to try being a cop, or tried and failed the entrance process. 

WHICH ONE IS IT?????  

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I've come to the conclusion that many on this site hate cops. You either were afraid to try being a cop, or tried and failed the entrance process. 

WHICH ONE IS IT?????  

We hate YOU!

FS.coms biggest homo for ALL TIME!

YOU spew a diarrhea of nonsense from that penis holder of yours on a regular basis!

• Platinum Contributing Member

He had prior disciplinary action's for "severe and persistent sexual harassment."  Question is why was he still a detective in the first place if that was found to be true?   

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He had prior disciplinary action's for "severe and persistent sexual harassment."  Question is why was he still a detective in the first place if that was found to be true?   

Because he's a fucking cop

• Like 1

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I knew they would do some disciplinary action, but not this severe. Half of it is social Media driven.  Chief's will rarely risk their job for anybody. The Chief is a faggot, but he figures why risk a big retirement package for Payne. 

I still don't think he will be CONVICTED of criminal charges. 

I also don't think he will be convicted of Civil Rights Violations. 

I feel bad for the guy, the bitch pushed him, and he lost it. Happens every fuckin' day. Fuckin' bitch had to scream like a fuckin' little bitch, and cry and fight like a bitch. That's what killed him. It looked and sounded 100 times worse than it really was.   

And through all of this youve maintained that the nurse should have let him do the draw.   "Two wrongs dont make a right"         he had ZERO grounds to touch her.        Ze   Ro

the very fact you cant see the cop was out of line for insisting the hospital allow him to do what he wanted regardless of standing agreements made shows you and he are unable to separate personal feelings from the actual LAW.

He assaulted her like it or not and has been rightfully removed from his position.       this isnt a i hate cops thing.  its an i hate assholes that think THEY are the law thing.             

step outside the law and become a criminal,  simple.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

We hate YOU!

FS.coms biggest homo for ALL TIME!

YOU spew a diarrhea of nonsense from that penis holder of yours on a regular basis!

You are the site-fag.....................get used to it!!

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Because he's a fucking cop

Don't be haytin'! 

4 hours ago, old indy said:

And through all of this youve maintained that the nurse should have let him do the draw.   "Two wrongs dont make a right"         he had ZERO grounds to touch her.        Ze   Ro

the very fact you cant see the cop was out of line for insisting the hospital allow him to do what he wanted regardless of standing agreements made shows you and he are unable to separate personal feelings from the actual LAW.

He assaulted her like it or not and has been rightfully removed from his position.       this isnt a i hate cops thing.  its an i hate assholes that think THEY are the law thing.             

step outside the law and become a criminal,  simple.

Fuckin' social media is a horror-show for police today. There are people who ride around and videotape cops, and GOAD them into a response, then post them to YOUTUBE!!!

Wubbles pisses me off because she yelled, cried like a cunt, and the public fell for it. Why didn't she take her punishment like a man??? 

Hey, the fat lady has not sung yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payne can appeal his firing. 

They still have to convict him criminally, and they still have to convict him of civil rights bullshit. BULLSHIT!!!!

Fuckin' bitch!!!! Fuckin' BITCH!!!! 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup  the blue line protects the incompetent and criminal and then whine when they are not adored.  SMH

Nah, they don't. A lot of cops HATE each other.    

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You are the site-fag.....................get used to it!!

Don't be haytin'! 

Fuckin' social media is a horror-show for police today. There are people who ride around and videotape cops, and GOAD them into a response, then post them to YOUTUBE!!!

Wubbles pisses me off because she yelled, cried like a cunt, and the public fell for it. Why didn't she take her punishment like a man??? 

Hey, the fat lady has not sung yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Payne can appeal his firing. 

They still have to convict him criminally, and they still have to convict him of civil rights bullshit. BULLSHIT!!!!

Fuckin' bitch!!!! Fuckin' BITCH!!!! 

Nah, they don't. A lot of cops HATE each other.    

You are a fucking idiot!! I would argue why we have to have the media to keep some cops honest, when they should be following the law just like everyone else. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

You are a fucking idiot!! I would argue why we have to have the media to keep some cops honest, when they should be following the law just like everyone else. 

OK, keep it up and in ten years YOU WON'T HAVE ANY COPS!!!!  

You are falling for her crying and screaming, that's why you're pissed at the cop. 

That bitch could have prevented this bullshit by letting the police know that they could get the blood results through court order. FUCKIN' BITCH! FUCKIN' BITCH!!   

There is an organized national movement against cops, and you're falling for it!! 

Keep it up, and you'll be looking at people in your house at 3 in the morning, and they won't be drinking buddies. 

That bitch should have passed that off to a TOP SUPERVISOR.  She stone-walled Payne for ONE HOUR!!  

20 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

This has a long way to go, you bastard. It could take months, if not YEARS before this is completely adjudicated, you little bastid.