Check your account email address ×

Twitter Tears Into Houston-Based Pastor Joel Osteen For Closing Doors to Megachurch After Storm

On 8/29/2017 at 6:59 AM, awful knawful said:

And the Lord told Joel "shut er down and lock her up!".

What does Caterpillar use for a pony engine on the D9? 

On 8/29/2017 at 2:51 PM, Snoslinger said:

the real problem is obvious - the pastor doesn't want to dirty up his house and possibly spend some of his own coin to clean the place up.

Sounds like a few people on here.  How many syrian refugees did you take in?

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/29/2017 at 2:49 PM, Snoslinger said:

so get food and water for them....

I won't claim how he went about it was right at all but in the middle of a natural disaster as large as this just getting food and water for thousands is easier said than done.

On 29/08/2017 at 0:51 PM, Snoslinger said:

the real problem is obvious - the pastor doesn't want to dirty up his house and possibly spend some of his own coin to clean the place up.

Hes a good liberal.

• Gold Member
On 8/29/2017 at 7:29 AM, SnowRider said:

The only people dumber than Dumpers are those who donate and sit in the pew of a mega church.  Every single person filling the offering is a manipulated stupid fuck 👍

The Church of the DNC. :news:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I won't claim how he went about it was right at all but in the middle of a natural disaster as large as this just getting food and water for thousands is easier said than done.

The scope of people needing food and water do not change, the accessibility of those people becomes easier when they are consolidated. Your logic is backwards on this. 

You have water for 100 people. Is it easier to get them water if they are spread out or in one place? How many people does it take to distribute water when they are spread out of consolidated? Logistically, your arguement is flawed. 

Joel Ostein is a fucking cunt. End of story. And before you call me an atheist or whatever, I am a practicing Catholic. 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

not to mention all those filthy unwashed and unshaven people would fuck up the carpeting 

3 hours ago, bussman said:

So by practicing Catholic do you mean no rubbers, fish on Friday and you got the wife pregnant already? 

Ahhhaahhaaa!

I don't do rubbers because my pull out game is way strong, you say fish on Friday like that is a bad thing (fucking typical FIB), and she is hopped up on so many baby blockers it isn't funny. NEXT QUESTION JOEL OSTEIN APOLOGIST!!!!!???!!111 You best believe I am going to make whoever gets the honor of marrying me bear about 9 kids though. I make sure they know that shit up front. I want a softball team worth of Ryan Jr's. At least one of the fuckers will be rich and can take care of me and the other 8 who end up stoopid as shit. 

14 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The scope of people needing food and water do not change, the accessibility of those people becomes easier when they are consolidated. Your logic is backwards on this. 

You have water for 100 people. Is it easier to get them water if they are spread out or in one place? How many people does it take to distribute water when they are spread out of consolidated? Logistically, your arguement is flawed. 

Joel Ostein is a fucking cunt. End of story. And before you call me an atheist or whatever, I am a practicing Catholic. 

Good for you.  I'm a non practicing Catholic.  

I never claimed to know anything about him or like him.   I just love at the finger pointers who know little about anything and just bitch because the church has money.

Where is all the bitching about all the other facilities capable yet not taking in people.  Selective outrage.    

Edited by Highmark

47 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Good for you.  I'm a non practicing Catholic.  

I never claimed to know anything about him or like him.   I just love at the finger pointers who know little about anything and just bitch because the church has money.

Where is all the bitching about all the other facilities capable yet not taking in people.  Selective outrage.    

Seriously....there is a certain social responsibility that comes with being a pastor who spreads the  teachings and words of Jesus and yes collects millions in his name. How you can defend Osteen is beyond me.

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Seriously....there is a certain social responsibility that comes with being a pastor who spreads the  teachings and words of Jesus and yes collects millions in his name. How you can defend Osteen is beyond me.

Jesus I'm not defending him.   I'm just saying dealing with tens of thousands of people is a bit harder than most of you are making it out to be.   The same people bitching about him wouldn't take 2 people in their home.   Just saying its easy to cast stones over the net.  

Edited by Highmark

On 8/29/2017 at 5:12 AM, bussman said:

Im all for jumping on a phony faggot but I heard (from a reliable source) that the resources were not available to facilitate the housing of people at his church and physical barriers also assisted in preventing it. Not to mention the folks who work for the Osteen's church were battling their own issues and could not be of help to the others. Lets not jump to conclusions right away folks. :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus I'm not defending him.   I'm just saying dealing with tens of thousands of people is a bit harder than most of you are making it out to be.   

Hey he does it every Sunday with no issue.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Hey he does it every Sunday with no issue.

Yep, fair comparison.   Hold a few hours of mass vs have 15,000 to feed, give water to, get dry clothes for weeks at a time. :lol:  

I swear some of you people have no common sense what so ever.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yep, fair comparison.   Hold a few hours of mass vs have 15,000 to feed, give water to, get dry clothes for weeks at a time. :lol:  

I swear some of you people have no common sense what so ever.  

And you say aren't defending Osteen...fuck dude at least be honest about it. The arena where The Rockets play is open...how do they do it?

Edited by Biggie Smails

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not to mention many other churches, shelters, etc

There really is no excuse and hopefully people see this guy for what he is and when this is all over his "donations" take a severe hit.....but I doubt it.