Check your account email address ×

A conversation about ANTIFA with F7ben

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not buying into anything and in fact I think both the Nazis and Antifa crap have been setup and you are the one being manipulated. You really need to quit thinking you are the smartest guy in the room even if the Indiana Hammerhead says it's true.

No kidding.  Its actually pretty laughable after not being logged on all day, and reading all that energy and delusion from some of these guys.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yeah list Obama's characteristics - should be the same as Dump's since both sides are the same  :snack:

1. Obama has said we are the greatest country on Earth. Then goes and bombs the fuck out of poor brown people for 8 years straight.

2. See #1

3. See #1

4. See #1

5. Women always suffer more when the bombs start falling.

6. Media cheering when cowardly acts of murder are carried out under the direction of the President.

7. Continuing and expanding the Bush surveillance state.

8. Been going on since the red scare at least, but Obama didn't do anything to stop it.

9. Umm, TPP...

10. Lol. Dems haven't been friends of labor since the 30s. Lack of leadership got fat grifters elevated to labor leaders.

11. This is generally a right wing marker.

12. Militarization of police forces continued under Obama, just as it would have under Hillary. 

13. Do I even need to address this? You gotta be about the most pathetic partisan lackey to not realize that the government is massively corrupt and chock full of cronies.

14. Election 2004, 2000. DNC 2016 primary.

:Micdrop:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, not interested in playing ding dong ping pong with 2 guys who don't even have a paddle.  I'm just a spectator :lol: 

I just got done playing ping pong.......I'm quite good at it 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

1. Obama has said we are the greatest country on Earth. Then goes and bombs the fuck out of poor brown people for 8 years straight.

2. See #1

3. See #1

4. See #1

6. Media cheering when cowardly acts of murder are carried out under the direction of the President.

8. Been going on since the red scare at least, but Obama didn't do anything to stop it.

9. Umm, TPP...

10. Lol. Dems haven't been friends of labor since the 30s. Lack of leadership got fat grifters elevated to labor leaders.

12. Militarization of police forces continued under Obama, just as it would have under Hillary. 

13. Do I even need to address this? You gotta be about the most pathetic partisan lackey to not realize that the government is massively corrupt and chock full of cronies.

snowrider is too dumb to absorb even one shred of that 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

2. See #1

3. See #1

4. See #1

9. Umm, TPP...

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

snowrider is too dumb to absorb even one shred of that 

It's a line of .7 Moto bullshit and excuses for standing on the sidelines.  Read it slow and anyone can see it :lol:  

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's a line of .7 Moto bullshit and excuses for standing on the sidelines.  Read it slow and anyone can see it :lol:  

'Participate in the rigged game and help us manufacture consent or you're a loser!'

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'Participate in the rigged game and help us manufacture consent or you're a loser!'

:bla:  You're so fucking idealistic it' makes your positions and views utterly worthless.  

Lets see your  plan to turn yiur idealism into reality. :snack:  Instead you spew bullshit and change nothing while ignorantly trying to claim both sides are the same. It's obvious when you're called on it - you fail :lol: 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:bla:  You're so fucking idealistic it' makes your positions and views utterly worthless.  

Lets see your  plan to turn yiur idealism into reality. :snack:  Instead you spew bullshit and change nothing while ignorantly trying to claim both sides are the same. It's obvious when you're called on it - you fail :lol: 

Both sides are fascist, that's what I mean. Sure, they have inconsequential differences and these differences serve the propose of entertainment and an appearance of vigorous debate, but none of it is doing anything to stop the rise of fascism. 

Let me break it down for you in terms you can comprehend:

You prefer corn in your shit sandwich and snake prefers peanuts in his.

And you demand I pick either corn or peanuts and start doing the Momo.

The problem isn't corn or peanuts, and I like both, the problem is the shit part of the sandwich. 

And when I point this out you both act like the shit part doesn't even exist. You don't see it, smell it, or taste it. Because you've been eating it so long.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Both sides are fascist, that's what I mean. Sure, they have inconsequential differences and these differences serve the propose of entertainment and an appearance of vigorous debate, but none of it is doing anything to stop the rise of fascism. 

Let me break it down for you in terms you can comprehend:

You prefer corn in your shit sandwich and snake prefers peanuts in his.

And you demand I pick either corn or peanuts and start doing the Momo.

The problem isn't corn or peanuts, and I like both, the problem is the shit part of the sandwich. 

And when I point this out you both act like the shit part doesn't even exist. You don't see it, smell it, or taste it. Because you've been eating it so long.

You squat when you pee, doncha?

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard JT , how do you know those who are attacking regular people arent plants by the establishment to cause outrage condemnation of ANTIFA

The elites do this all the time to break up grass roots causes and you fucks fall for it. ANTIFA is just what it is ......anti-fascist. Oppose the pieces of shit in this country who fall into the category of fascist at with any means you want.

I support people who oppose fascists , I do not support people who do not. Its that fucking simple 

Ben and Moto. :lol:  

ygOLx_s-200x150.gif

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

The United States certainly is the main obstacle to a stable and just world ....he is right there if he actually said that which I doubt

^^^^If there was ever a post by you, that captures just how out to lunch you really are, there it is right there.^^^^

21 hours ago, Anler said:

Is there any actual proof that Soros is behind everything or anything? Or is this just something the pubes blame everything on? 

You just wake up?  Its been chronicled for several years, about all the left wing groups he funds and chaos those groups have caused.  He's a convicted felon ffs.

http://humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/