Check your account email address ×

A conversation about ANTIFA with F7ben

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol:

I love reactionaries.

Where have you been !!!!!!!!!!!11 UsedtoSkidoo is a Canadian right wing Trump supporter and he or she is here to debate based on "logic" and "facts" :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I love loud mouthed Internet blowhards that couldn't bust a grape talking revolution, throat slashing and nazi punching....makes me all giggly. :lol:

well thats why we're all here ....aint it 

45 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm just not such a dumb fuck to believe all that baloney. slime you say?  there's plent in the white house. 

Eh, what's a few Bill Clinton rapes and a global pefophilia ring to ignore when yous got some orange hair to be hatin on. :bc: 

Edited by bussman

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Eh, what's a few Bill Clinton rapes and a global pefophilia ring to ignore when yous got some orange hair to be hatin on. :bc: 

Lol you would love our globalist agenda if you just took a minute to hear us out! We're a golf cart pair all weekend. I will spread the word of our lord and savior globalism!!!!!!111!

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol you would love our globalist agenda if you just took a minute to hear us out! We're a golf cart pair all weekend. I will spread the word of our lord and savior globalism!!!!!!111!

These new Titleist sticks truly give me white guilt. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You better post some numbers. Lot of big talk!!!! 

he shot 17 under today at some 7000 yard widowmaker .......but when he heads out with the fsce crew he'll shoot the same 120 as he usually does spraying skulls left and right and delimbing unwitting trees on both sides of wide fairways !!!!!!!!!!111

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's funny that 'anarchist' has become an insult to some. :lol:

It is an insult but at least true anarchists actually have the courage of their convictions to actually act unlike...well never mind....you dipshits know who you are.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

It is an insult but at least true anarchists actually have the courage of their convictions to actually act unlike...well never mind....you dipshits know who you are.

All these strawmen. Careful you don't scare the crows m8

Edited by motonoggin

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

everyone knows you cant voice disdain for the government without going out and blowing up some Fed buildings.....right Smales you fucking moron

What a pathetic argument 

Yep. 

A real anarchist would do something completely counter productive to his/her ends if they were really an anarchist...