Check your account email address ×

Quick Karma

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Don't like 75% of Antifa still live with their parents? :lol:  

probably , and at least that amount of the people that protest on the other side from them live in run down trailer houses with piles of shit in the yard

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

probably , and at least that amount of the people that protest on the other side from them live in run down trailer houses with piles of shit in the yard

Probably.  :bc:

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

where was his mask? 

One looked like he got his from a ninja Halloween costume while another looked like they tied a table cloth around their head

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

"I need my service animal" :wtf:   was she screaming about????

All these people registering their pets as service animals is getting out of control BTW.

BTW nice helmet bike boy what a tool .

I would deff be in jail after that cunt attempted that one . nice tats I am sure they make if feel like less of a cunt I guarantee that little bitch has never been knocked the fuck out . that is the prob with the mi lineal cunts they have been raised in a safe bubble and think there are no repercussions from something like that. because just like you saw the other guy was also a cunt and did not instantly explode on that bitch

On 8/28/2017 at 0:55 PM, awful knawful said:

Momo is antifa? Makes sense.

Awful Knobful a faggot? That definitely makes sense.  

Edited by Guest

On 8/28/2017 at 7:13 PM, Woodtick said:

The service dog thing is getting out of hand. I would say 75% is pure bullshit. Just because her dog licks peanut butter out of her fat nasty snatch,doesn't make it a service dog.

Yep I think they need to revisit regulations for service dogs. Taking your dog everywhere you go because it's in the stroller or in your purse does not make it a service dog

On 8/28/2017 at 7:13 PM, Woodtick said:

The service dog thing is getting out of hand. I would say 75% is pure bullshit. Just because her dog licks peanut butter out of her fat nasty snatch,doesn't make it a service dog.

I want a service mountain lion

https://www.google.com/search?q=jack+posobiec&oq=jack+poso&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.1889j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

First page of google on Jack Posobiec sounds like he is a cunt and a leading charger for the pizzagate scandal... I don't condone sucker punches, but I wouldn't cringe at the thought of him getting one. 

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jack+posobiec&oq=jack+poso&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.1889j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

First page of google on Jack Posobiec sounds like he is a cunt and a leading charger for the pizzagate scandal... I don't condone sucker punches, but I wouldn't cringe at the thought of him getting one. 

Not following you on this guy, why is he relevant here? 

Edited by bussman

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He's the guy who got punched.