Check your account email address ×

roosevelt island in N.Y. next on the " Racist " renaming list. fdr was a well proven bigot

If I was trying to form some one world global government I'd pit people against each other on a national scale so they'd tear each other's history down both literally and figuratively so I could "save" them with my own......

I saw this morning that Gone with the wind is now too controversial.  For how many years have liberals fought against this kind of censorship and now they are leading the charge.

Trump fucked em up bad.

54 minutes ago, bussman said:

If I was trying to form some one world global government I'd pit people against each other on a national scale so they'd tear each other's history down both literally and figuratively so I could "save" them with my own......

This.  Its not gonna work though.  The country will have a civil war before that happens, and the left will lose it.

I really think we're gonna see a mass slaughtering of Moto's boy band and the squidbrained liberals they stand by.  And I think we'll see it by the end of the year.  It's due.  If not overdue.  After that, we'll see who wants to do what.  I'm about sick of the constant whining myself in the misplaced guise of some sort of rightouesness.  Let's give them all something real to cry about.  Let the first wave of AR-15 toting yay-hoos do their thing.  Then, those of us with brains and the ability to plan and execute will stand by and see what needs to happen next.

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

This.  Its not gonna work though.  The country will have a civil war before that happens, and the left will lose it.

One look at their weapons of choice tells us that.  A pellet gun can defeat dildos, Nerf guns, and bottles of their ow piss.

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

is everyone's hair on fire? society is always changing. that's a given. now back to my pizza. 

anyway....all good republicans don't like FDR. 

Odd, looks to me that the only ones hair whos on fire are the lefties.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Some day, god willing, this moron act you put up regularly, will wear off. :bc: 

I post simple facts that you still have difficulty grasping :bc: 

This is getting rediculous. What's next?? No one is allowed to have the first/last name of Lee or Jackson. I want Wapakoneta, Ohio to change their name because it reminds me of the racial slurs that my Great grandparents had to endure, when came here from Sicily.

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Some day, god willing, this moron act you put up regularly, will wear off. :bc: 

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I post simple facts that you still have difficulty grasping :bc: 

You two are literally the same retarded fucking person....two peas in the brain dead pod

Just now, f7ben said:

You two are literally the same retarded fucking person....two peas in the brain dead pod

Says the guy who has the throttle control and riding skill set of a 13 year prepubescant girl. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

This is getting rediculous. What's next?? No one is allowed to have the first/last name of Lee or Jackson. I want Wapakoneta, Ohio to change their name because it reminds me of the racial slurs that my Great grandparents had to endure, when came here from Sicily.

All the blacks named Washington, Roosevelt, Jefferson :lmao: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I got the plaques going back 4 decades.  You got the grave yard of needlessly wrecked shit, because your skills can't keep up with your mouth. :clueless::crazy:

You've never ridden like I ride....fast and loose and drunk.......AND STILL ALIVE @@@@@@222222222