Check your account email address ×

SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

He knows how to freeze them in harbours and pick them up off the highway

Freeze them in harbors? Don't you mean use my magna-coaster to blast through the ice flow?  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

JUst say you posted something stupid in your haste to be cunty,  and stop trying to weasel out. makes you look even dumber.

It comes naturally....

• Gold Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

No I mean freeze them in harbours

:bc:

As usual, you have no idea what your talking about. I've never been frozen in. Been surrounded by ice a before but not frozen in.

Just now, Kivalo said:

As usual, you have no idea what your talking about. I've never been frozen in. Been surrounded by ice a before but not frozen in.

No denial on dropping a boat on the highway though

:lol:

And I remember the ice story.  You guys barely made it out of the harbour.  I think it was your dad's fault for leaving it too long if I recall.

• Gold Member
Just now, ICEMAN! said:

And I remember the ice story.  You guys barely made it out of the harbour.  I think it was your dad's fault for leaving it too long if I recall.

No, no denial! :lol:  :bc:

We made it out just fine but yeah we waited to long on moving it further south.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

JUst say you posted something stupid in your haste to be cunty,  and stop trying to weasel out. makes you look even dumber.

Just admit that you fuckers only care about blaming the President for soldiers dying when a Democrat is in the White House. 

While your at it, you might as well admit that you get your panties in a bunch about

lies

sexual assault

missing emails 

Russian business deals

tax returns

fidelity

golfing

vacation spending 

cost of First Lady protection

etc 

when a dem is in the whitehouse. 

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What kind of dumbass can't tie his boat on a trailer properly. Ours is only a 20 footer but we put two straps on the back, one rope on the front the winch strap and safety chain every time. 

The trailer is locked to the hitch plus safety chains. 

Maybe kivalo would like to use this as his trailering protocol. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What kind of dumbass can't tie his boat on a trailer properly. Ours is only a 20 footer but we put two straps on the back, one rope on the front the winch strap and safety chain every time. 

Damn you're good. 

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Any answer to my questions?

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just admit that you fuckers only care about blaming the President for soldiers dying when a Democrat is in the White House. 

While your at it, you might as well admit that you get your panties in a bunch about

lies

sexual assault

missing emails 

Russian business deals

tax returns

fidelity

golfing

vacation spending 

cost of First Lady protection

etc 

when a dem is in the whitehouse. 

at just over 3 million dollars a  golf game, I am surprise there isn't more of an uproar.   60k just for golf carts per round. 

I guess since he is a billionaire business man he knows the value of a dollar

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

at just over 3 million dollars a  golf game, I am surprise there isn't more of an uproar.   60k just for golf carts per round. 

I guess since he is a billionaire business man he knows the value of a dollar

Th golf course is where the best deals are made and you can't put a price on that.

:bc:

Did anyone from the ship call 5 times asking for assistance before the collision??? Were there calls left unanswered?? Is Trump telling the world the collision happened because of a fishing video?

6 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Did anyone from the ship call 5 times asking for assistance before the collision??? Were there calls left unanswered?? Is Trump telling the world the collision happened because of a fishing video?

They may have. Maybe they called asking for resources to look for the missing sailors. But Trump has an older phone it may not get good reception on the golf course. If they called at 3am he has it on silent mode so he can concentrate on his tweets. Wouldn't want to make more speeling mistooks when he is bringing the country to heel. 

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are we drawing equivalencies between a maritime accident and Benghazi here? I can't tell. OP is too dumb to realize the difference between the two?  

Obviously not with the first maritime accident. The one where everyone on this site was saying it shouldn't happen with a modern military vessel. 

I'm talking about the second one. You know the one that happened in the middle of his golf vacation. 

The one he took after saying he would be too busy to golf.

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

They may have. Maybe they called asking for resources to look for the missing sailors. But Trump has an older phone it may not get good reception on the golf course. If they called at 3am he has it on silent mode so he can concentrate on his tweets. Wouldn't want to make more speeling mistooks when he is bringing the country to heel. 

You're a fucking retard.