Check your account email address ×

Trump slapping the press upside the head

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I got one...... Donald Trump is President.

I got a better one you're a mouth breathing low IQ mental patient so dumb you would forget to breathe if you weren't told daily :finger2: 

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

I got a better one you're a mouth breathing low IQ mental patient so dumb you would forget to breathe if you weren't told daily :finger2: 

Do you like Trump because he is a draft dodger too?  Or is it because he's stupid and lies all the time like you do?

Other than his love of the word Infrastructure (because it's obvious someone was told to hammer home that message). I liked his little Santa lists. That was a great prop. 

Another highlight was " you mean the John McCain who voted against the healthcare bill?"

"you'll have to ask him why he did that".  How about because it was a shitty healthcare bill that didn't in any way resemble what Trump 2016 promised. 

Its really too bad that Trump is a complete fucking moron......he could be ripping the press to shreds. Instead he sounds like a fucking momo every time he opens his retarded mouth. The man is obviously very dumb.

Edited by f7ben

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its really too bad that Trump is a complete fucking moron......he could be ripping the press to shreds. Instead he sounds like a fucking momo every time he opens his retarded mouth. The man is obviously very dumb.

:lies: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you like Trump because he is a draft dodger too?  Or is it because he's stupid and lies all the time like you do?

Do you like Taintrider cuz he sucks your cock or because he lets you fuck him in the ass? FAGGOT :gfight: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Momorider said:

He has a presser about infrastructure and then took questions which were all about the riots, and he was merciless and beat the fuck out of all of them, it was the most awesome thing I have seen in a long time :lol: 

It was pretty damn good.   Krauthammer on Fox was really upset with him and Laura Ingram called him out.   It was priceless.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well much of the country thinks he is ripping the press to shreds.   Seriously, whens the last time you saw a president take the gloves off like this one has, when dealing with the press?  Dumb billionaire president.  Dude.  Just stop.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well much of the country thinks he is ripping the press to shreds.   Seriously, whens the last time you saw a president take the gloves off like this one has, when dealing with the press?  Dumb billionaire president.  Dude.  Just stop.

I think its great when he goes off on them.....but he just sounds like such an ignorant fucking moron.....sweet fuck listen to him talk. Its embarrassing. Reading the script of his pressers and you would swear there is no way english is the fucking guys first language. Damn is he dumb

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

It was pretty damn good.   Krauthammer on Fox was really upset with him and Laura Ingram called him out.   It was priceless.  

Saw that Kraut is a never trumper POS, I wish they would shelf the quadriplegic asshole  :guzzle:

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think its great when he goes off on them.....but he just sounds like such an ignorant fucking moron.....sweet fuck listen to him talk. Its embarrassing. Reading the script of his pressers and you would swear there is no way english is the fucking guys first language. Damn is he dumb

I don't get hung up on some phony notion of presidential communication style.  Obama and Bill Clinton are probably 2 of the most gifted communicator presidents in our lifetimes, and I consider them both empty suits, complete phonies.  At least with Trump, you're getting it unfiltered, NYC no fucks given style.  I can live with it, as long as he continues to attack all the liars and crooks in Washington and the media.  And I do think its going to come down to a us vs. them....them being the entrenched elitists who continue and try to shove bullshit down our throats.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup. Smarter than Momo but dumb as shit

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Another sick descriptive fantasy......

Yup. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Agreed

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't get hung up on some phony notion of presidential communication style.  Obama and Bill Clinton are probably 2 of the most gifted communicator presidents in our lifetimes, and I consider them both empty suits, complete phonies.  At least with Trump, you're getting it unfiltered, NYC no fucks given style.  I can live with it, as long as he continues to attack all the liars and crooks in Washington and the media.  And I do think its going to come down to a us vs. them....them being the entrenched elitists who continue and try to shove bullshit down our throats.

That would be great if there was any substance or truth in his comments. 

" I like to get all the facts before I speak". Does he believe that? Does he think anyone hearing it believes it?