Check your account email address ×

HBO Vice Embedded A Reporter With The Charlottesville Nazis

You MUST watch this. I knew the Nazis were this evil, but they've been EMBOLDENED by our NAZI PRESIDENT and instead of trying to be all nice and put a happy face on Nazism, like David Duke attempted to do for years, they are now OPENLY expressing the exact VILE EVIL they have always been.

• Platinum Contributing Member

2 years ago, 10 years ago,  20 years ago, 30 years ago, fuck MC, this is nothing new because Trump is president, It happens daily all over the USA.. Amazing you are that closed minded to think this is something new.. Of course thats what fits your narrative..:clueless:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPT4X8SNf39fO16br

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/11/21/us/spate-of-skinhead-violence-catches-denver-by-surprise.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/18/local/la-me-white-supremacist18-2010apr18

http://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/03/22/Neo-Nazis-rally-in-Ann-Arbor-one-arrested/4032543387600/

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nice unofficial campaign merch, is this supposed to make some kind of point?

nope, nothing to see here..no points to be made

Bill Clinton, often called the "first black president", was a member of an all-white golf club in Arkansas, The Country Club of Little Rock. 

Now here is where things get interesting. Clinton paid $20,000 in initiation fees and a $150 monthly fee for the dubious "privilege" of playing in a white-only club.

i'll dumb it down for rigidhead - many of trump supporters are white-supremacists. not all, many. he knows it, admires it, and doesn't want to lose their support. he's been "flirting" with them, starting before the election. only now, after getting slain by many, including his own party finally, did he come out and "say the words". so quit acting like is normal ya fucking idiot.

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll dumb it down for rigidhead - many of trump supporters are white-supremacists. not all, many. he knows it, admires it, and doesn't want to lose their support. he's been "flirting" with them, starting before the election. only now, after getting slain by many, including his own party finally, did he come out and "say the words". so quit acting like is normal ya fucking idiot.

ill just leave this here for you...read it a couple times..

20841012_1822362381111693_4236299912554331998_n.jpg

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump has good German blood and genes

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You MUST watch this. I knew the Nazis were this evil, but they've been EMBOLDENED by our NAZI PRESIDENT and instead of trying to be all nice and put a happy face on Nazism, like David Duke attempted to do for years, they are now OPENLY expressing the exact VILE EVIL they have always been.

Seriously, what is wrong with your head?  Not like the "Trumps a nazi" bullshit narrative hasn't been coming from everywhere on the left this week or anything....