Check your account email address ×

Take America Back?

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," Trump said at an Iowa rally on February 1, 2016.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

20798975_10155586142132801_8966171597666

Why doesn't your meme mention anything about who sent and who paid those protesters to cause trouble. Because dishonestly is the calling card of the left...own it.

McLiar the hypocrite 

As it turned out, the comment was indeed made by then-Senator Obama at a fundraising event in the City of Brotherly Love, and it was not ignored by mainstream media outlets at the time. The New York Times,  reported on 14 June 2008 that:

Senator Barack Obama was fund-raising in Philadelphia. But he was talking about “the Chicago way.”

Channeling the mob drama, “The Untouchables,” Mr. Obama said in reference to the general election rumble with the Republicans: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

"See, he’s smiling. See, he’s having a good time. Oh, I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches. We're not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days, you know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out in a stretcher, folks. Oh, it's true. … The guards are very gentle with him. He’s walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you,"

February 2016

At one point at a rally in Michigan, Trump reiterated his pledge to pay legal fees for people who remove protesters. "Get him out," Trump said. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it." (Trump later said he had never made the pledge to pay legal fees.)

March 2016

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

"See, he’s smiling. See, he’s having a good time. Oh, I love the old days, you know? You know what I hate? There's a guy, totally disruptive, throwing punches. We're not allowed to punch back anymore. I love the old days, you know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out in a stretcher, folks. Oh, it's true. … The guards are very gentle with him. He’s walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing. I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you,"

February 2016

.funny how libtards seem yo have no problems defending violence against people that cross union picket lines

At a rally in Kansas City, talking about someone who had rushed the stage, Trump said, "I don't know if I would have done well, but I would have been out there fighting, folks. I don't know if I'd have done well, but I would've been — boom, boom, boom. I'll beat the crap out of you

March 2016

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

At a rally in Kansas City, talking about someone who had rushed the stage, Trump said, "I don't know if I would have done well, but I would have been out there fighting, folks. I don't know if I'd have done well, but I would've been — boom, boom, boom. I'll beat the crap out of you

March 2016

Now that is frigging pure awesomeness!! someone who isnt a pussy..

The following is a list of 20 examples of leftist violence or threats:

1) Rioters at UC-Berkeley turned violent in order to shut down a pro-Trump speech by Milo Yiannopoulos.

2) Radical leftists maced an innocent young girl as she was interviewed.

3) Berkeley’s communist mayor likely let it all happen.

4) Top Democrat Tim Kaine called for a “fight in the streets” against Trump.

5) Kaine’s own radical, left-wing son got into trouble for following those instructions.

6) Radical leftists have posted fliers around college campuses promoting violence against Trump supporters.

7) “Antifa” groups who put up these fliers even have targeted journalists.

8) Demonstrators attacked the mount of a police officer during a protest event.

9) Liberal journalists like Vox’s Emmett Rensin defend such acts.

10) Leftist professors issued calls to violence.

11) Celebs Kathy Griffin and Jerry Seinfeld become echo chambers for the calls to violence.

12) Music industry leaders, like Snoop Dogg, join in.

13) Left-leaning insiders in the theater also joined in.

14) Obama favorite Loretta Lynch called for “marching, blood, death in the streets.”

15) “Antifa” protesters attacked Trump supporters in another riot at Berkeley.

16) A far-left professor, Eric Clanton, was arrested for assaulting Trump supporters with a bike lock after a riot.

17) Multiple times, attackers struck during Trump campaign events.

18) Attacks even happened at events marking Trump’s inauguration.

19) Liberal celebrities, like Charlie Sheen, have called for Trump’s death.

20) Liberal actress Sarah Silverman even called for a coup.