Check your account email address ×

NAZIS! Nazis everywhere!!!!!

:lol:

Holy shit!  Molester is mentally handicapped!  

Probably doesn't own or ride a sled either for a myriad of weird reasons.....but, HERE HE IS!!!!!

I know there is a hatchery somewhere!  I think it's deep with min the Appalachians.

20 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

It'll have everything to do with Russia. Election colluding, Russian money laundering, tax evasion...etc.

He's been laundering Russian money for decades. And that's just a start. 

:lies: and complete fabricated HALUCINATED :bullshit:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Probably doesn't own or ride a sled either for a myriad of weird reasons.....but, HERE HE IS!!!!!

I know there is a hatchery somewhere!  I think it's deep with min the Appalachians.

And yourself a sledder when you ride the same 19 miles over and over and over :lmao: 

19 miles out.  19 miles back.  Lil Momo is a badass sledder :lmao: You're a Putz dude :bc: 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That cocksucker is ICWelchers lover :gfight: 

40 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

These investigations take months. But I'm confident Trump and company will get taken down.

Would this confidence be derived from watching fake news? Or do you have inside information? If so please share it with the class!

32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was referring more to the Russians colluding with Trump to help him win the election.  

All bets are off when you throw in money laundering.  He may very well be guilty of that.  

Putin and the Russians were interested in making an unstable United States and world for the next president, no matter whom it may have been.  

I've mentioned that a couple times to people I know and get this stupid look on their face, then they continue on babbling.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Excuses, excuses.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fred sounds a little angry....you know what that means.....:guzzle:

:whistle:

Just now, Edmo said:

Would this confidence be derived from watching fake news? Or do you have inside information? If so please share it with the class!

His posing partner Icevag told him.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And yourself a sledder when you ride the same 19 miles over and over and over :lmao: 

19 miles out.  19 miles back.  Lil Momo is a badass sledder :lmao: You're a Putz dude :bc: 

SeRena is a hard core rider..hucking 30ft cliff drops, carving the steep and deep powdah...and lawn darting in the local drainage ditch...:crazy:

You ever settle up with Z and pay him in person on the election bet?? Or noooo??

Edited by Rigid1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

SeRena is a hard core rider..hucking 30ft cliff drops, carving the steep and deep powdah...and lawn darting in the local drainage ditch...:crazy:

You ever settle up with Z and pay him in person on the election bet?? Or noooo??

I paid my bets.  Ask Moto about welching :bc:   

I ride bro - not into NY wannabe riding :snack:

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Come ride with me..show me what you've got!  We'll go three miles.  I'll report back for everyone here. :lol:

SR Mugshot.JPG

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How much did you bet on Hillary?  All with Zam?  

We bet $100 initially then added another $500.  Loser pays in person.  I'd let him off the hook for $300 if he donated my winnings to the site.  The second part...well, we gotta keep that!